Views: 6680|Replies: 26

Need advise...Why do men not answer their phones? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-3 13:08:06 |Display all floors
I  meet my BF in China last year. He is from China and I am from the states.  We just got to know eachother then I went back to US. I am now in the states and will be comming back to China to visit him  middle of October. We have been in a long distance relationship for about 5 months. Everything was fine and good. We talk on the phone, email eachother and he even send by mail to me pictures of himself and gift. I was planning to come back in Novermber but he wants to to come back for his birthday and so I did.

Now when I call his cell phone, he does NOT answer my calls. It was just two weeks ago that he email me and said he miss me...

What happened? Why does he not pick up my phone calls anymore? Does that mean our relationship is over?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 17:30:44 |Display all floors

yes

yes, that means everything is over between you and him. forget him and move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 17:48:05 |Display all floors

May not back

If you made final sex with him at the 1st meeting, he may not back to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 18:39:36 |Display all floors

he doens't want to see u again...

or u could write an email to him, as u said u email back and forth, with email, it is easier to explain what happened. maybe he just feels uncomfortable to talk to u in person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 19:10:02 |Display all floors

maybe bc...

his cellphone is right now on some thief`s hands and the thief probably wont answer ur call.send him an e-mail and ask wht`s happenin`

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 20:37:38 |Display all floors

My advice

There may be thousands of possibilities why he didn't answer your phone. I strongly recommend that you send an email to him, tell me how you feel, and ask those questions that you want to know.

Maybe he will reply to you and explain the situation. Maybe he won't. If you really get no reply from him, then you could call it a closure and just forget him. Don't come back to China for him. It's not worth doing it. That kind of man is irresponsible and you're lucky to leave him now.  Just move on and tomorrow will be another day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-4 03:00:46 |Display all floors

Hahaha.

Really, why..?? XDD~~~~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.