Author: mandys

In love with a prostitute [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-29 19:59:24 |Display all floors

Lady of the Camellias

It is your blessing that there is a woman in that professon who really falls in love with you.  Things like this rarely happen to them. And once it does, they will love you crazily. Cherish it, and do not make her disappointed. Do not hurt her, accept her heart and soul, and be the last man of her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-29 20:29:47 |Display all floors

let her go

she is young...and works as hooker...

firstly..i hope you havent slept with her yet..but if you did..then pls practise safe sex...but still..go to the hospital and get ur blood tested..just in case...ok?

secondly..you are older..maybe she just wants a sugardaddy...? some ppl are born unfortunate to work as hooker...some ppl are after fun and adventures...which classes does she fit in??...

thirdly...i dont want to discourage you...why you love a hooker??...its just drama...play..game...you can find a decent girl...she isnt the one for you...she is too complicated than you think....and her past will always be there...u might be able to face and accept it now..but how about many yrs later?.....

let her go...and set urself free.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-29 23:37:41 |Display all floors

What is pro...? Undecided

Well she is doig this for one year only...I know. Sometimes whe she is asleep is crying...She says she will stop...I think that is  not really a pro..
Just got the wrog way.
I feel sad..because she is unsecured.
Dont worry about me, I can manage..
Thks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-29 23:41:56 |Display all floors

For farmer

Yes..dont worry.. What do you thik I've got ito this mess? I do, and I asked her why! -Money ! -How much? ......-.not very much, but she has a sum limit.
- After?
-I dont do it anymore....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-30 00:01:46 |Display all floors

For sinfulangel-you're good

she is young...and works as hooker...

Yes she is young.....

firstly..i hope you havent slept with her yet..but if you did..then pls practise safe sex...but still..go to the hospital and get ur blood tested..just in case...ok?

I did..many times..I take care (i know why) . First time it was just the same old way....service for money...I was selfish..but behaved  nicely   I respect one's choice...free people...she was waiting to see me away. But I noticed a strange signal. Next day I called her..she came. Meantime I looked for Kamasutra and I did very well...by the book ! We spend 24 hours...very clean, no extras (anal,oral) just sensual and gentle ...

secondly..you are older..maybe she just wants a sugardaddy...? some ppl are born unfortunate to work as hooker...some ppl are after fun and adventures...which classes does she fit in??...

I dont know, believe me....that is my problem...to change her mind because is not fit for her...

thirdly...i dont want to discourage you...why you love a hooker??...its just drama...play..game...you can find a decent girl...she isnt the one for you...she is too complicated than you think....and her past will always be there...u might be able to face and accept it now..but how about many yrs later?.....

OK, love, love ! Let say is some special feelings ! I dont want her to be my bride...Hello ! I want her to stop, for her sake ! I have that idiotic feeling that if she doesnt stop now, she will never do, never make it. You have no idea how good money is involved ! She tells me openly ! When she told me, I was shocked ! For this reason I am afraid for her...she is too youg to see the danger !  Some advice?

let her go...and set urself free.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-30 00:19:29 |Display all floors

Thank you Linjian

You are special....Touche ! Is exactly what I want....If she gets back to normal feelings..I will be happy. She says she doesnt believe in love anymore Now she is coming back to normal... (exemple   she doesnt  flash her nice body before me with that famous hooker-like look i her eyes just to animate my desire...shy? What? We go to bed, and just talk and sleep...no sex...Well now is not wild anymore , but...you know).
I hope she will find a new definition of trust, self-respect and dignity that is tipical for the most wanderfull specimen on this earth--- WOMEN
I am working to heal the wounds ad let her fly away...I will.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-30 02:41:41 |Display all floors

grenadier98

it's that lame grenadier98 who is constantly posing as a woman on this board. When will that lame person get a life?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.