- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 1108 Hour
- Reading permission
En svensk skulle naturligtvis aldrig ange sin längd i fot och tum, speciellt inte i Kina, som ju också använder SI-enheter.|
pizzafille, height doesn't matter at all. I know a fairly short guy here who has had some 200 girls since arriving to China. He is not particularly cute either. Everything is negotiable, and the only thing that counts is the whole.
harald, I'll give you a hint how to get a girl in China:
1. Get the hell out of the central parts of Beijing. You need to go to a strictly Chinese bar. No foreigners!
2. Go alone.
3. Don't wear the company bhurka; dress VERY casually.
4. Speak only Chinese; no English! Order a beer. Complain about the price. Start a conversation with the bartender (or wait for him to start, as he/she will). Soon you will be introduced to others.
5. Don't tell people too much about your job or income. Pretend you are a student or something.
6. Don't tell people you are a lonely guy. Don't tell people you can't get a Chinese girl... pretend you have them regularly...
7. Don't go around CHASING girls. Be cool. Drink your beer. Look around. Wait. Wait. Wait.
8. When a girl is obviously interested in you, she will move closer. Now is the time for the kill! Approach her, offer her a drink. Start talking. (if this doesn't happen, leave, find another bar)
9. Talk and drink, roll dice, drink some more. Talk.
10. When you are both drunk, offer dinner at a restaurant. Let her choose a Chinese restaurant in the neighborhood.
11. Eat. Drink. Talk. Pay. Leave.
12. Be pushy. Don't let her get away! She will hate it when you come on to her in public, but do it anyway; throw your arm around her shoulder. As soon as you approach a dark alley or empty place, she will probably take the initiative herself, kissing you.
13. Follow her home. Done.
Congratulations! Now you have a girlfriend!