Author: holidays

10 moments that make you feel like a whore. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-23 02:09:23 |Display all floors

Whore is a

woman with more than 1 bf. If you're with only one it is not whore. Doesn't matter what is he- white, purple or monkey. Of course you can be ill, sell -out , etc. but not whore. It is depends of the human. SOMETIMES , SOME foreigners are better than chinese, because not every chinese can be normal and not every foreigner is abnormal. But, anyway, the chinese society is better than western society, this is fact.
And as you can see, in China is not so terrible, like in USA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-23 05:40:06 |Display all floors

ur shallow , man...

your defination of whore is absolutely shallow...

who sad a girl with more than 1 bf is whore?...

so does this make man with more than 1 gf gigalo??...(then every guy is one)

stop bein silly here..! we have had enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-23 07:25:08 |Display all floors

a whore is...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-23 21:23:18 |Display all floors

i see

alex....u can be anESL teacher..lol..

i wanna sell myself to someone else....anyone is interested..pls drop a line.....

price is negotiable....

I am 21 yo..chinese...petite size 6-8...educated (not well yet)...speaks mandarin, shanghainese, bit cantonese, english...love food..reading..music..movies..fishing...cycling...sunbake...hiking...sex...been in several relations..short n long term.....never married before...never pregnant either...i am not a perfect person..just wanna be perfect in ur eyes..lol..

so if u wanna know more information..feel free to PM me..or email me at sinfulyt@gmail.com......all emails will be replied...

(hahaha...wondering how many replies i will get??...eh...maybe i shall put a new post about this ad??.am so fcukin borin now....need to sell myself....pls come to me....the more the better.......=(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-24 13:00:35 |Display all floors

It

is true:
WHORE- make sex with more than 1 bf in the same time!
Another one is PROSTITUTE- make sex for money.
If someone do not like this explanation it means that she/he already have more than 1 bf/gf and he/she do not like to accept this.
Moral people have only 1 bf/gf and only a husband/wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-24 13:02:54 |Display all floors

Also

you have to know the difference between jigolo and male-whore.Jigolo make it for money.
Silly is that you do not know the difference between whore and prostitute.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-24 13:09:08 |Display all floors

NO, you are not a chinese one!

You are a western agent who want to show to the people that chinese gorls are whores. But we are not so stupid, man!
GMAIL, uh? ;) Do you know that it is common only for westerners, not for chinese?
Also your behavior is male-kind, not woman-kind.
Well, now you are not interesting.
Guys, do not wright to "her" if you do not want to sleep with an  ugly western agent-gey!
GMAIL- hahahaha!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.