Author: luckyducky

Do you Like White People? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-3 19:51:26 |Display all floors

white devils

Caucasians have always abused, used and mistreated other races. Today they are doing it economically. White people do not care about other people's feelings but their own. Chinese male in general do not like to see white people stealing our women, (just like they stole the blacks from africa and land from the natives). White people are feeling betrayed by their own women, now they come to our country to steal our women and jobs. White people are cowards, when their country is turning their backs on them, they run like a little cowards that they are and find refuge within other races. White people in my mind are weak, wimps, scared and ignorant. Before you stink up our country, I would suggest you fix the problems in your country before you come to Asia and think you are god. You are nothing special, you are just opportunists, cowards, and looking to dominate people with your social status that was used  by your ancestors to make you rich and powerful today. How does it feel to abuse, use and conquer other races to make you rich?
White men are coming to our country to do just the same as they did in they past. Steal, Use and Conquer for their self gratification, power and perversation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-3 19:59:48 |Display all floors

i dont hate caucasians.....lol...though i dont love them much either....=)

my life rule -> ppl dont like me much, i dont like ppl much...

if those caucasians know how to present themselves, how to behave themselves..they would be more popular..but its so pathetic that not many of them know about that...therefore...they become quite trash in china..lol....they are the white trash...i am the 'cleaner'..i will dust the dirt out of shanghai..lol...oops..when i am in shanghai..i will dust them out of sh..but for now..i can only try to dust them out of this net...lol....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-4 10:51:34 |Display all floors

luckyducky

seems like you are a victim of imperialism. You have to admit that the so called "white devils" are bringing job opportunites to Asia. You can see most of the multinational giants have production units in Asian countries.  Dont you know the second largest shoe manufacture NIKE has its production unit in Indonesia which makes 75% of their total production. They are not stealing jobs but are bringing in jobs instead. Right? And the "white devils" that you see are in search of jobs here... because with their qualification they cannot have a better life in their home land. Do you think all white devils are rich? then you are wrong. A majority of them are living in debt. Apparently, you are giving them unnecessary "respect" thinking that "white devils" are superior than you in some way. Do you know why US is worried about IRAN's neuclear project? Because they know that if IRAN could develope a neuclear bomb they will do the first experiment in Washington DC!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-4 10:52:48 |Display all floors

sinfulangel

you always think in terms of dicks and pussy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-4 10:53:00 |Display all floors

Yup!!!

I am white, but I agree with you, luckyducky, and bow for you... -__-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-4 15:57:53 |Display all floors

wat?

bin_laden..mind your words...what have i posted under this thread made u think i can only think in terms of dick and pussy?????...=P

there is huge space in my brain..dick and pussy just one tiny part....

i dont like men, this doesnt mean i only think about sex..its the way they are..and i dislike..dislike..and dislike..maybe i was born to be anti-male gal?....lol...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-4 16:37:18 |Display all floors

love kind people

i found one word : white trash in this forum oft.
all white people are not handsome and good looking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.