Author: yonggang

my love! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-9 22:20:28 |Display all floors

to Martha

Hi,  you are so romantic . Happy your Valentine first!!
I donot know why someone delete my post,  I only tell those people whos want to go abroad, what i want  and what can i do before it will be.
I suggest you the acknowledge is your wing, are you ready when a chance appear?
Could you tell me your e-mail or Tel?

best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 22:35:50 |Display all floors

martha_sh2004@hotmail.com

Glad to see you here again.  I've got a fever today and want to sleep eraly. Just now I read the Bible. I found it is a great book. Do you have religion? Do you feel the love from God?

I am puzzled about religions now. Maybe Chinese only believe in himself not others. 人定胜天看多了,就不相信天上的神了。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-11 17:50:58 |Display all floors

My God

My God, please tell me why so many chinese want to leave their homeland!!!  On the hand , Jewish want to set up Israel.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 18:21:38 |Display all floors

This is the 21st century

Here I am--an American--talking to you. Just a few years, this would not be happening.

I love America very much, but I am free to travel. I am a citizen of the world. I have been to every continent on earth.

Have you really thought of why you limit your thinking? World travel is new to the people of China; whereas, the Japanese, South Koreans, Taiwanese, Filipinos, and the other people of the rest of the world have traveled a lot longer.

Chinese people, too, can go into this century as travelers. You can chose how long to be away, and you can always go back to China.

Why do so many of you worry about Chinese people chosing to live in other countries? Other countries and cultures are merely like having the choice of many more foods to taste and enjoy.

China has 1.3 billion people!!! Some of you act as though everyone else will leave China and leave you all alone, hehehehe!!!

The world belongs to all of us, and ways of thinking have to change, or we will all lose our world. Old nationalism must give way to new thinking and cooperation, or we there will be no future for any of us. We must all work together to save our planet, so we can enjoy it!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 18:26:26 |Display all floors

Martha

The Christian god of the bible you read told President George W. Bush to invade Iraq, and Bush did. The people of iraq felt that love from god, as their family members were killed and crippled and their homes destroyed!!!

Oh, I hope that god does not see me!!! If that is love, then I don't need it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-13 19:21:29 |Display all floors

Blue tiger

Bush do need to read Bible. Why he want to be a invader to kill innocent people of the world. He is a president who is without sence of safe since 9.11,so he want to be a winner.

Am I right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-14 16:17:02 |Display all floors

Spiritual food to all chinese

I think our chinese need spiritual food,
let us read a para. of Bible:
Matthew: 19:18-19
Jesus said:" You must not murder, you must not commit adultery, you must not steal, you must not bear false witness, Honor your father and your mother , and , you must love your neighbor like yourself"
If everyone do as above, our world will be better!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.