Views: 9268|Replies: 19

my love! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-2 22:51:29 |Display all floors
Hi, everyone:
I love my homeland----China through it has many many problems.
someone said: if no country, where will be your home?
This is also my conclusion after i have lived a few years in overseas.
How do think about it ?
best
Monkey

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-3 17:31:52 |Display all floors

come back

so maybe you would consider when will come back to china, in which there are so many chances and business potential.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 04:49:48 |Display all floors

roots and freedom

Childhood roots you . Adulthood frees you. Think about  your hearts message, use your  adulthood to decide. Stay in uncertainty as long as it takes, consult.,  don't hurry. I would ask myself where can I love more? Where can I contribute more? Don't leave youself out !  The method  of deciding is more important  than the decision. I have a home inside , and outside it's called earth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 04:53:42 |Display all floors

roots and freedom

Childhood roots you . Adulthood frees you. Think about  your hearts message, use your  adulthood to decide. Stay in uncertainty as long as it takes, consult.,  don't hurry. I would ask myself where can I love more? Where can I contribute more? Don't leave youself out !  The method  of deciding is more important  than the decision.

Old  guy stuttered --2 posts   Sorry

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 06:08:49 |Display all floors

Homesick

When you missing our motherland,please have a look at the moon,and speak Mandarin.We will know you are missing us people and our wonderful land. If you have a chance to back to China,you should bring some earth overseas. That's be good.

Don't be sad. We are proud of you. Study hard and work hard,wish you a good career.

Regards,
Martha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 18:29:15 |Display all floors

Thank you, Martha

Hi, thank you, as you said , i did my work very well , My Boss also likes me very much, however i felt i lost something....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 20:31:39 |Display all floors

Flying without wings

All most everyone around me wants to live overseas.I am confused about it.But I do acknowledge living overseas will help us open our mind and experience lot. But I just find vanity of their deep thoughts and  more than other reasons. I am interested in western countries and people,too.Their way to live and think impressed me lot when I was only ten years old watching US TV shows 'Growing Pains'.And I was moved by Jason's.

I wish one day I can travel to Austria. If possible,I will stand on green grass there,raising my head,closing my eyes,feeling the peace in the air and breath crisp morning air. If possible,I always desir to see Aegean Sea in Greek. Seawater there is sky blue holy and pure. Life is hard for everyone regardless of whether he is rich or poor and whether he successes of fails. Sometimes we loose our strength to stuggle. Actually our hearts are covered with dust. When we feel tired of our life,we just take our hearts out of bodies and put them into the sky blue holy and pure seawater to have them clean.

You don't loose anything,I think.Maybe you just have your homesick heart clean in sky blue seawater.

Our great motherland always regards you as her best son.

Regards,
Martha

I wish you can understand my poor English.I will study hard to learn English well just like you,a hardworking Chinese guy overseas.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.