Views: 18229|Replies: 36

is there anybody who have traveled Europe [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-20 23:05:42 |Display all floors
1.what's the best season for  traveling Europe?
2 any idea about what countries are worth to travel?
3which travel agency is better not only  the service but also price.
any information would be great. thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 00:09:28 |Display all floors

travel europa

Ni hao,
You want to go in europa. I live in France and I can help you, if you have some questions...I'm here.

Use magic tools Report

freda66 has been deleted
Post time 2005-9-21 11:39:49 |Display all floors

Recommendation

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 13:20:59 |Display all floors

Switzerland

Hi Beijinggirl

I'm a swiss and coming in october to China. If you like we could meet us and i can tell you a lot about europe, especially switzerland!

If interesting, please mail me back to: koebi@strickler.info

Best regards Koebi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 21:24:28 |Display all floors

to strickler

hello there

I' ve been in Switzerland -- Lausanne for 5 years, which part of Switzerland you from?
my msn/email : wangruidi@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 22:18:03 |Display all floors

thanks for your good advice

i wanna go to Europe after national day because too many ppl travel during that time. so by the end of Oct is it a good season? i just got promotion and wanna celebrate for myself :)
i am wondering if anybody wanna go with me? you will have to be female. I am very welleducated polite generous quiet few words with deep thought smart but stubborn :) by the way i am straight not lesbian.
i am looking forward getting message
F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-13 15:02:38 |Display all floors

france and italy

That’s about 10 days trip from 20th to 30th this month. I just bought some books about France and Italy did not read carefully yet. Seems there are a lot of amazing places in France I hope I could say the language. Cannot wait jump out of the town as soon as possible! I am wondering the weather there and I hope got a real professional camera! Pity I did not realize how wonderful life it is! So is there anybody who has traveled France and Italy? Any suggestion would be great! Thanks for your attention!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.