Author: abcfarmer

Ugly American guy+Beautiful Chinese girl--how come? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-23 22:19:18 |Display all floors

the truth is out of there

Everybody who has played game with me will regret what he has done to me. He will and always suffers about what he has done.

-- Maybe so, but the suffering would have been worse for him if he stayed with you.

----------oh really? Am I wise let him go since I know living with me make him situation get worse?

I am laugh at those white trash who think they are smart funny handsome or whatever. Nice words will not help you get rid of the loneliness sorrow boring empty narrow-minded selfish irresponsible greedy arrogant lazy perversion … you ! loser!

-- Wow! You think my words were nice? Thanks! Maybe I'll call you if the other girls are busy.

-----I am always busy like your mom. So before call me you will have to make sure if what  your mom is doing?

Go back where you are belonged. Do not live in China like a vermin!

-- I will... Too bad for you that you will not be returning with me to America.
Wohoo. Welcome back to a violence and bully greedy world! Enjoy it!

My words hurt you? Good.

-- My sides hurt from laughing...

Guess what? The truth is just over there!

-- Over here? Yes, I know.

Guess I hit the nail on the head when I assumed Beijinggirl was dumped by white guys.
----------Please use your brain make a conclusion instead of your ass.

All kidding aside, Beijinggirl, bitterness is unattractive, and generalizing an entire population based on your bad judgment of character is your own shortcoming. Don't blame me.
-------I am happy about who I am what I am. No bitterness no love. Did not your mom get hurt when you came to the world? my shortcomings? i admit and will change..never afraid of doing that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 20:00:21 |Display all floors

Beijinggirl

U r cool,are you a farmer in Beijing,im abc farmer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 21:55:54 |Display all floors

all of my plant keep alive without earth.

There are over thousands type plants in my field. They do not need water earth air and farmers. They are not from Mars or other planet. because I plant them via my computer.haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 22:43:02 |Display all floors

*sigh*

----------oh really? Am I wise let him go since I know living with me make him situation get worse?

-- Yep. Maybe he can find a lady for the first time in his life.

-----I am always busy like your mom. So before call me you will have to make sure if what your mom is doing?

-- Sorry... this made no sense....

----------Please use your brain make a conclusion instead of your ass.

-- if I took the time to think about what you said you'd REALLY be confused... people like you don't respond well to thought, only stupid remarks.

-------I am happy about who I am what I am. No bitterness no love. Did not your mom get hurt when you came to the world? my shortcomings? i admit and will change..never afraid of doing that.

-- All that fairy-tale nonsense is why you're upset in the first place. Maybe your problem is that you don't see that you need to change... and now abcfarmer has a tiny little erection for you... I think your postings turned him on

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.