Author: abcfarmer

Ugly American guy+Beautiful Chinese girl--how come? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-21 23:07:56 |Display all floors

Whatever

the only problem is
Chinese girls get hurt badly when tragedy happens
the white guys can take it easily.
Chinese girls always fanticize. they collapse when the dream breaks
the whithe guys are experienced enough to get over and move on.
that's the difference

-- There is some truth in this. Maybe this explains how bitter beijinggirl is? She never misses an opportunity to use "white trash" for American guys and "stupid" for Chinese girls. Whatever helps you get over your being dumped by a white guy, Beijinggirl.

I'll tell you how I get Chinese girls. I am handsome, sweet, kind, happy, smart, eager to teach English and learn Chinese... I know those of you who are bitter and can't think that anyone can beat you in a fair competition may tell yourselves that these girls are naive and after my money, but these are sweet girls, some of them doctors (since I, as a doctor, am around doctors often), and range in age from 17 to 29 (and no, I do not take advantage of the 17-year-old.) They are also beautiful girls, since they catch my eye and I start a conversation.

So comfort yourselves however you want. Call me white trash, convince yourself that I am lying or mistaken, but quite frankly, it won't change the truth. If life isn't what YOU wanted it to be, it is up to you to change it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 23:11:34 |Display all floors

Whatever

the only problem is
Chinese girls get hurt badly when tragedy happens
the white guys can take it easily.
Chinese girls always fanticize. they collapse when the dream breaks
the whithe guys are experienced enough to get over and move on.
that's the difference

-- There is some truth in this. Maybe this explains how bitter beijinggirl is? She never misses an opportunity to use "white trash" for American guys and "stupid" for Chinese girls. Whatever helps you get over your being dumped by a white guy, Beijinggirl.

I'll tell you how I get Chinese girls. I am handsome, sweet, kind, happy, smart, eager to teach English and learn Chinese... I know those of you who are bitter and can't think that anyone can beat you in a fair competition may tell yourselves that these girls are naive and after my money, but these are sweet girls, some of them doctors (since I, as a doctor, am around doctors often), and range in age from 17 to 29 (and no, I do not take advantage of the 17-year-old.) They are also beautiful girls, since they catch my eye and I start a conversation.

So comfort yourselves however you want. Call me white trash, convince yourself that I am lying or mistaken, but quite frankly, it won't change the truth. If life isn't what YOU wanted it to be, it is up to you to change it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-22 12:20:36 |Display all floors

Wow TC!

You are in the zone!

Unfortunately the farmer is still out standing in the field.

After reading both posts it's pretty easy to see why.  Finesse, finesse, finesse; location, location, location.

And some luck, of course.

...I feel a poem coming on, oh oh...

whew...that passed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-22 20:56:38 |Display all floors

to white trash

Everybody who has played game with me will regret what he has done to me. He will and always suffers about what he has done. I do believe there’s still conscious in his mind. He does not know what he is doing but God will tell him in time. God is nice but meanwhile he is justice. He won’t punish you but the guy will have to be responsible about what he has done. I am laugh at those white trash who think they are smart funny handsome or whatever. Nice words will not help you get rid of the loneliness sorrow boring empty narrow-minded selfish irresponsible greedy arrogant lazy perversion … you ! loser! Go back where you are belonged. Do not live in China like a vermin! My words hurt you? Good. Guess what? The truth is just over there!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 19:35:28 |Display all floors

Hahahahaha

Everybody who has played game with me will regret what he has done to me. He will and always suffers about what he has done.

-- Maybe so, but the suffering would have been worse for him if he stayed with you.

I am laugh at those white trash who think they are smart funny handsome or whatever. Nice words will not help you get rid of the loneliness sorrow boring empty narrow-minded selfish irresponsible greedy arrogant lazy perversion … you ! loser!

-- Wow! You think my words were nice? Thanks! Maybe I'll call you if the other girls are busy.

Go back where you are belonged. Do not live in China like a vermin!

-- I will... Too bad for you that you will not be returning with me to America.

My words hurt you? Good.

-- My sides hurt from laughing...

Guess what? The truth is just over there!

-- Over here? Yes, I know.

Guess I hit the nail on the head when I assumed Beijinggirl was dumped by white guys.

All kidding aside, Beijinggirl, bitterness is unattractive, and generalizing an entire population based on your bad judgment of character is your own shortcoming. Don't blame me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 21:11:40 |Display all floors

Dr,Tiger

Dont mess with Chinese girls during your stay in China,ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 21:12:38 |Display all floors

Beijing Girl

Nice girl,come 2 me,Im the man who can help you,ok?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.