Views: 4688|Replies: 17

Ugly American guy+Beautiful Chinese girl--how come? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-18 20:17:57 |Display all floors
Brief introduction of myself:Im a farmer,good farmer.
She,big eyes,red lips,long hair,white skin,good shape,good height,nice voice,good temper,this is the girl i saw on the beach.you can just imagine how beautiful she is,on seeing her,my dick was suddenly hard,too hard,so i didnot take off my trunk,i was afraid i would frighten some girls away,she has such a sweet smile,sweet enough to make me drunk.But later i found she was smiling at somebody,of course it was not me,later i found a White man lying there just like a tortoise,curled blonde hair,hairy chest,big ass,actually on seeing this guy,i remembered the famous Agentina football star,Diego Maradona ,short,fat,ugly,and i remembered the pigs fed by my neighbour,and from his accent i guessed he must be American(Although im a farmer,im ABC),then my dick was soft,just made me sick.Actually they didnot communicate much,coz the girl ,actually the doll,couldnt speak English,the White couldnt speak Chinese,then i couldnt help asking myself:How can they get to know each other and become lovers?No idea about this,they were just kissing,hugging,whispering,flirting  before me!How come?what made them become lovers?You know the reason why I went to the beach is that i wanna have an unforgettable Mid-Autumn Festival,Im still living in a small village,still single.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 20:21:17 |Display all floors

sigh-------

Anybody who can explain this to me,please contact   lovelyfarmer@hotmail.com,i will be online till 9:30 tonight,then i wll ride my bike back home.(Pretty girls preferrable,coz i like beauties,nice beauties!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 20:25:28 |Display all floors

My thoughts

What might be ugly to you could be beautiful to someone else. They sound really happy together, why begrudge happiness?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 20:53:52 |Display all floors

betty

Thanks for ur prompt reply,actually im very sensitive to what happened,i do know what the White wanna get from the girl,i m serious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 16:19:08 |Display all floors

new doc...you...what should i say?

well intriguing insight wow

did you try to ask them how they communicate to each other

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 22:05:16 |Display all floors

hahahahahahahah

hey thanks 4 your post it makes me laugh alot.. so funny.haha.
let's move to your topic. there are so many things in the world that u do not understand. the more u try the more u lose. so the best way is just accept the truth. some girls are crazy about white trash because they are shallow and naive.and also they have the right to explore something new. life and love experience is very important. it helps them grow up I do hope after go through all of this they become more mature instead of stupid. :)... but there are some girls they have a fantastic idea about white guys. they just love white guys the way they are instead of their money or whatever. for example you always oder your favorite food...white guys are their favorite. does it make sense to you?
so anyway i wish you find your half soon :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 22:33:15 |Display all floors

caucasions are exotic to Chinese girls

hahaha...
seen white guys chase Asian women in movies?  
"exotic" n "sensational" are the concept nowadays.  
the white have the illusion. and so do Chinese girls!
the more different, the more attrative---some genetic research has shown that.
not being commucatable only adds to the mystery, like drugs.
the less they know each other, the more addited they are.

the only problem is
Chinese girls get hurt badly when tragedy happens
the white guys can take it easily.
Chinese girls always fanticize. they collapse when the dream breaks
the whithe guys are experienced enough to get over and move on.
that's the difference

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.