Author: bettyboop

Curious [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-20 14:32:04 |Display all floors

hi miss peaches

what do u think of me? i m vulgar online but in reality i'll sweep you off your feet, how about it? PM me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 11:31:59 |Display all floors

chinese guys r shy?

no way, c how willy acts, huh, not shy at all
but the problem is,,,, very decent and charming chinese guys r not bar frequenters,,, so u find it difficult to meet them in bars, and those guys can only be met at work or very decent restaurants or business centers... now that u got the locations, yet they r either married or occupied,,,, lol... so ,, western ladies, t's even difficutl for us to meet such kinda chinese guys, let alone u girls,,
same case with chinese girls,,, nice kids dont go to bars,,, lol,,,, my friend and i hang out in bars once in a while, and we saw girls in bars r either not ver attractive, old , or bad girls, even prostitutes..... lol,,, guess that;s why my friend and i were gettting hel lot of attentions from guys,,,but guys in bars,,, uhhhhhh,, nothing good, except for a very few portion, who never came to u and chatt up with u,,, but we did met some funny guys tho,, who was the bar's boss, and sang in front of us introducing himself and his friend to us,,, lol, very funny chinese guys....
and we saw lotsa foreigners who came up to us and started chatting, but none of them were thos types that "sweep u off ur feet",,, lol,,,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 18:32:56 |Display all floors

well unfortunately.

I don't see myself hanging out infront of a good job place trying to pick up men comming out of it..

I like the bar.. I like dancing and music.., I would love to find someone that like thats stuff too.. I don't want someone who doesn't know how to have a little fun..
I'm a lot of fun , i need someone with high energy to keep up with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-22 00:19:39 |Display all floors

LOL...

Peaches, I laughed out loud at your first sentence:

"I don't see myself hanging out in front of a good job place trying to pick up men coming out of it.."

I'm imaging standing outside of a nice office building as men in suits come out after work. Maybe you could hold a tray with dinner on it to show what a good cook you are. Maybe that will impress the men who don't already have a wife. Make sure to get your hair done first!

Maybe I'll try that, at least all the strangers who watch will have a good laugh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-22 09:40:34 |Display all floors

do it take

take a picture too and put a sign aroudn your neck that say slooking for a good man.. LOl
I'll certainly get a good kick out of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-22 12:03:29 |Display all floors

Countries where waiguo women are hot...

Try any Latin American country. Even Italy or the Slavic and Baltic regions.

May be to far of a swing to the opposite though.  Most of my travelling women friends tend to find the attention to constant, too assertive, and quite often dangerous as North American women are considered to be easy, liberal, nymphomaniacs, and/or whores.

By far this is a generalization, yes, but one worth some caution if you find yourself considering travelling alone in many countries. Check the culture, please, before you travel.

;0)

ps: a good place to meet Chinese guys? Tienhe Stadium Park basketball and football every night of the week and weekends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.