Author: roboman

Story about my lying girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-19 04:18:02 |Display all floors

I don't think it depends on me

Testing your partner might be one thing, but lying to them about something as serious as being pregnant and putting the person you love in a position where they have to make a decision on either keeping the child or getting an abortion is a very serious matter.  She also let me struggle with this situation for about a month before she told me the truth.  Personally, I have never felt the need to test my girlfriends.  I learn who they are by observing how they act and through conversations.  This type of testing is not acceptable to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 08:49:37 |Display all floors

my opinion

Personally i think it's horrible to lie about being pregnant.. maybe a good thing you left her..  there's other ways to "test" a man if you must but thats not anything to play around with

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 09:33:45 |Display all floors

That is what I think

Peaches...

You just said what I think about this situation.  Testing someone is one thing, but deceiving someone about a human life is pretty serious.  I did not take it lightly and I really resent her for doing that to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 09:50:22 |Display all floors

thats true

yea..i agree with you that .. and you did the right thing...

many ways to test men, and she picked the worst and most stupid way to do it...but it seems many gals like doing that..its so strange!!!..

anyways..as girls..we need to be smart..dont make sick joke like this to guys...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 11:17:30 |Display all floors

in ur case

wel, i personally would never do this to my bf,(never thought about that)..but i can understand girls feelings, u know what i m saying? not that i support this sorta behavior,, just that i know how insecured a girl feels about guys.... but in ur case,,, one month is too much, way too much... if it's only one or two minutes, fine,,,,,,one month is killing ur nerves, right?
and i always think that while girls shall treat guys in a loving and caring way,,, guys shall thiink about how to make their gfs feel secured... as a girl,,, i need to say this cuz i never felt reaaly secured with my exs,,,and i believe t's the most important thing a guy can give to a girl...right?? wonder if i could find this kinda guy at all,,,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.