Author: fraise

Could a playboy turn to a serious lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-24 12:28:24 |Display all floors

bullshit

have you read the allegory" farmer and snake"? no matter how a mouse work hard it still can not become a tiger! ppl is trying to change like Mike Jackson but at last he looks so weird and teirrble. part of people are losers in fate even not come to the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 09:06:40 |Display all floors

let him go

he is quite nasty...i am sure he is playing game with you..he is not serious at all..but he is so weak and timid ...that he couldnt tell you the truth tht he is playing the game with you...

i am seein a guy now...we make things very clear..he works in sydney but  travels a lot...and he told me tht he has gf in shanghai, hk, thailand, singapore, usa, etc...and i am fine with this..which makes myself be his sydney gf..lol..and i also tell him that i like seein different guys..so..we are open to each other..i like this kind of relationship...i.e. we are not in serious relationship..just a casual relation which gives both us a bit of fun..we like exploring different things...both of us love sex a lot..so its very good for me...he is actually more like a sex partner..

anyways..i just want u to know tht he is not serious with you...you just play cool with him..not play with ur heart...otherwise u will get hurt...or u can see him as a good practice for you..just practise how to play games with men on him..lol...but its all up to u what u wanna do..wish u goood luck..

xxx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 09:42:50 |Display all floors

what you said is right!!!

Since you are frank and open you love that kind of relationship. "fraise" needs the same as well but since she is a hypocrite she want it in the name of Love otherwise she wouldnt have chosen a playboy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-28 15:09:51 |Display all floors

sinfulangel...

yes, I agree with u on ... I should let him go if I am not a good player ... am I? I am thinking If I could change a way to live.. maybe it is more funny...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-28 18:28:43 |Display all floors

welll

i just offer suggestion, since am a gal as well, i know how you will feel when u get hurt from this playboy..remember the old saying, dont play with fire, otherwise u will get burnt urself...and he is dangerous..cos he is more experienced in dealin relation/flings...and ur just a gal..who knows nth..or not a lot about it...so you wont be a good player with him..so keep away from him..otherwise..u get hurt..and usually..it takes long time for u to get over it..or u might never get over him...or...this hurt from him might change ur life totally...whichever it belongs to..u will get hurt....

change the way ur living?..actually tht might work..but still..before doing it..u need to figure out what kind of life u want..and then you have a plan..a goal which you can work towrds it..dont need to rush..take ur time...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.