Author: fraise

Could a playboy turn to a serious lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-16 21:10:50 |Display all floors

re:

"but he stated from time to time that now he became more serious, with his age in 40's, he is looking for someone to build up a stable relationship, he wants to settle down, do u guys think that I could account on him for what he said?"

another lame excuse from a gweilo. he knows what chinese girls want to hear from past games, so now he knows the special words to say. this is called 'manipulation'...

if a white trash gweilo i know, 50+, is still playing around in china, how can this one be settling down?

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-16 21:52:47 |Display all floors

Don't move too fast and let time tell

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-17 16:00:09 |Display all floors

its hard to say..u know

by given the above information, its really hard to tell whether he is serious to you or not...

i am not by cynical, or against guys...i dont think he is serious on this matter with you...i always think that a man will never really want to stop for a woman...when he has one, he always looks forward tot he next one...he just wants as many girls as possible under his adventure list....i dont wanna be the victim...

how old are you by the way?...i am 21 yo, i dont fall in love guys...i just have mind games with them, cos its scaring to get hurt in love..i had the experience, i dont want to have it again...i might sound selfish, but i just regard it as a way to protect myself...

anyways, its too early to decide whether you really love him or not...u havent know each other long enough..just go with the flow..dont have too much expectation...cos it hurts you later on when things dont work out....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 14:08:56 |Display all floors

Love give me hope

Beijing girl, thank u very much for ur time. But u r really so negative that people might change for some one special in their life? it is hard, I know, but we still have hope... at least I have , a bit silly, but really I am hoping to see this happen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 14:12:52 |Display all floors

maybe u r right

yes, u could be right, I've thought about this, as he is a very smart person, very good at conversation. do u have an excellent idea to check out if he is serious or just for pleasing me to say that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-21 15:00:25 |Display all floors

ask him

directly,,, what's the big deal huh,,, stop playing the guessing game, and give it a serious discussion, and ul know what he's thinking about, or lying about, huh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-24 10:02:59 |Display all floors

Love is "giving"

if you are in love with him.. just love him.. dont expect anything back.. Remember WHAT YOU GIVE IS WHAT YOU GET

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.