Views: 5443|Replies: 18

Could a playboy turn to a serious lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-16 14:27:43 |Display all floors
hello, every one,  I recently noticed this forum, and found many interesting discussion here, I found people here are really fantastic, many of them are just so helpful, so i would like u people here to help me out of my puzzle.

I just knew a guy on net, from the first off-line meet , I was sure that I had a special feeling about him, after a few times dates, I found that I fall in love with him. He has the same feeling about me too.  We all frankly talked about our pass, his was his love adventures since he was in China, which makes me doubt if I will be his next one on his adventure list, but he stated from time to time that now he became more serious, with his age in 40's, he is looking for someone to build up a stable relationship, he wants to settle down, do u guys think that I could account on him for what he said? Eventhough I've been living in western country for a few years, I am open-minded for his pass, but I am not a love-game player, and I am not insterested in that at all, so i am afraid that I will get hurt if this is just a game of him.   

I need ur guys' advice, all kinds of voice are welcome. Tks in advance.

Use magic tools Report

cathylee00 has been deleted
Post time 2005-9-16 15:05:53 |Display all floors

hi

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-16 15:24:14 |Display all floors

it takes time

i guess maybe he will change for the love or for u. bur surely, the change takes time. i suggest u spend some time and try to observe whether he has really changed or not.

don't fall in love to easily~~~that's not good ~~~hope u good luck~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-16 15:39:08 |Display all floors

my view

It’s really irresponsible tell you the answer. Mature person here won’t tell you what you should do or not to do. It’s up to you and just follow your heart. But my life experience is it’s extremely hard for human change themselves. No matter habit or life outlook or moral stuff or whatever. People is willing to change but most of time it’s beyond of his ability to do that. So does it make sense to you? I am trying to show different view about how to see the world and things and wish you all the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-16 17:34:21 |Display all floors

It is like asking Leopards where are your spots!!!

So it is easy question but difficult answer.

People can change if they know the way.
I know it 'cos i did it. But one must follow instructions and know what are the instructions. Look around at those superb Shaolin disciples as example!!! But there are always simpler ways.

Kind regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-16 18:45:08 |Display all floors

yeah yeah

difficult, but not impossible
    -----godfather

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-16 18:45:42 |Display all floors

if he real love you

If he real love you, then the other imagine is overcome...
Just hold tie of yourself....
Then you should find the answer...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.