Author: vividy

looking for a western boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-17 17:59:04 |Display all floors

SEE WESTERN LOVE

Pls read the letter and feel about western love (Doris is a chinese Girl, she got marriage with an USA guy)

Dear Babul:
Ni Hao! Thank you for the Love letter.you right ,I have a soft corner and silent love for you .I am appreciate you so much for your sacrifice for Love ,but I think the LOVE is selfish .

Thank you pray for my happy and bright future. I have dark future ,my husband not Love me ,He marry me just for I am a nurse ,He want to me come here go to hospital work in the few years ,get more money same he and help him with anything ,he work get money almost give his EXwife and children ,the life very hard for this family.]

He feel unfair ,why he work and his wife(me) stay home not work eat his food ,He just food for me ,not give me money and not buy me everything .I am go to hospital work very very hard to me ,I must get English certificate of state and get nurse certificate .

He often angry to me ,because he feel unfair .when I am very upset and sad ,I am always think about you ,I think your Love Maybe can comfort me and help me be happy .I am sorry write you about these.
Love
doris

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-17 18:25:05 |Display all floors

i feel sorry for her

well, i feel sorry for that girl (doris)...she doesnt have a happy marriage as she wants..she actually suffers from it..whats the point for her to continue this marriage??...a marriage without love, responsibility, mutual trust, caring, its a bullshit marriage!! she shall just kick his ass out of the house!!!!...anyways....i cant  say much about it, but from reading her letter to you, it shows tht her english isnt good enough, so  i wonder why she even bothered to get married with that asshole??..its all strange...she has her intention to marry a yankee...and he has his own as well...its all so complicated....

if i were a man,i have standards for the bride-to-be...lol...so...for those girls tht are looking for caucasian bfs..pls do open your eyes, dont lower your standards just cos they have white skin, blue eyes..and big nose...its all bullshit!!!..

here are some requirments i have for the future bf of mine..lol...firstly, he has to be smart, who knows how to keep a good conversation flow, he doesnt need to be serious all the time...guys with a naughty side is preferrable..also, he has to respect me, understand that i am independent, and i dont like to be stuck with...i want my private time..so dont interfer my personal time..and i respect yours as well..you can have your boys night..etc..thts all cool...honesty is important, i hate ppl lying to me, truth might hurt,but lying hurts more , esp i found out the truth later on..so dont ever try to treat me like mushroom, keep in the dark and feed me with shits!!....geez, actually, i have a whole list of things tht i want from a bf..lol..its just two or three points...i worry i might scare away everyone on thsi forum, if you had a chance to view my checklist for future bf..lol...so id better keep it to myself..lol...

well...i think torlerance is important when dating a man from other backgrounds...dating is an art..........i am still learning...=)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-17 19:19:21 |Display all floors

i feel sorry also

I feel very sorry also for doris.It can be said that her marriage is a failure,very terrible.i don't think it is not good to continute such marriage.Of course,maybe doris has her own thought about it. i just express my feeling. I think it should be a good example for the girls who dreams to marry with a foreigner....Thinking carefullly.At least,the girl must be sure the man(foreigner) is loving her also,they get married just because of love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-17 19:35:52 |Display all floors

the earth is still moving

i think the earth is moving and moving,and will go on moving.
for us,what r we?
yeah
the small world of the earth
there r so many worlds in the earth

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.