Author: vividy

looking for a western boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-14 12:09:02 |Display all floors

all good points

Its all true that the real world is more dangerous than your dreams, though I prefer to use the world "Adventurious"..

bjgirl, its not brave action, its called silly action without thinking! How can she put herself at risk?..Too many assholes out there, Dont want to see girls get hurt. But still, she makes her own bed, and lie in it..we are just people here who offer advice, and she is the one that will make up her mind!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-14 12:11:51 |Display all floors

hmmm......

maybe the world is terrible.
hmmm........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-14 14:47:33 |Display all floors

judgement

who are you people to judge her - some of you have valid points, she should be careful and watch out for herself... but let her make her own decisions!

Go for it - I am interested if you are in shanghai, pm me!

Inspired

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-14 15:18:27 |Display all floors

ha ha ha

what shall i say,,, vividy,,, those ppl who posted here just want u to know how ugly this world can be... but u can still keep ur dream.. yet  BECAREFUL with men.. they can leave u high and dry with no reasons,,, watch out,, protect urself... but maybe u wont be able to protect urself unless u get hurt?? just for the record,, many chinese guys can be 10 times more attractive then a caucasian.... hehe...

BE CAREFUL GIRL

movies r movies....
real life is something different

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-14 15:32:14 |Display all floors

I am quite calm here

well, I am not being aggressive, I am being honest and truthful to her. I know it is not good to let others see the dark side of the world, but here we are, live in this complicated society, there is no wonderland, we need to be realistic, I want her to see the real world, and the only way is to be toough to her...thats the way I approach it.

Yea, its true, after all, its up to HER to make the decision, we cant change the way she thinks, but still, I hope that she could make the right decsion for herself!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 11:45:02 |Display all floors

Why? Too naive thinking!

Why quite a lot chinese ladies want to have love story with foreigner? I don't understand! In fact, there is no any difference between oriental men and western men. Bad man and excellent man survive each corner of the world. We girl should take responsibity for ourself .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 11:58:01 |Display all floors

go for it

do what she likes, meet up with you have a wonderful time and be like in the movie is very possible but having a beautiful ending is quite a small possibility. The guys are thinking with their male anatomy instead of their brain.

Tell you now that in the west it is normal to have many partners and more casual relationships before you get married. Though you can't really protect yourself forever i believe the girls who have posted on here are just being nice and giving you advice to guide you through.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.