Views: 1926|Replies: 6

Should I stop looking for true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-9 13:32:19 |Display all floors
Why the guys I meet are all so obscene? They seem to have more interest in sex than in me. I have given my pure love to them, but they only want to play game with me. Why? Should I stop looking for true love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-9 20:36:40 |Display all floors

hi

i am very sorry about your situation. true love still exits because we need it.where do you ofen hang out or where do you meet guys it's very important for you. so please take good care of yourself. some guys do not say what they mean. some guys not mean what they say. so be careful the diffrence. i know you need help please feel easy email me with this account .  xyyforever@yahoo.com.cn. i'd like to help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-9 23:35:32 |Display all floors

re:

I don't understand
Why like this say that the love appears by itself ?
Please make it clear

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 01:29:25 |Display all floors

re:

yeah ,you are right
a long time ago I heard a song always complain lose lover or somebody betray she or he .
I don't understand why many people like this .
In the big world ,everybody have many choice
Why do the all thing so complex ?
Now I understand
Thank you reply
A better time meet a better one ,
It is so luck
Must be have indebted heart to the life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 09:07:16 |Display all floors

sometimes ppl do not cherish love

it's a tough topic.and i am still wondering how to make it clear.love is extreamly important for me but it can also destroy me totally.when you do not know how to handle this you will have to listen to your friends and ur parents. outsiders always know it better then u do.
i do not know why i feel like to talk so much in such early morning on sat.it's not normal for me. most of time i am very quiet.
i lost my goal i quit interpreter classes i know i will regret about it for a long long time. right now i just can not handle this situation.my life is messing up. too much  things in my mind.
is there any real advanced programe which can help me being a wiser person?
why i made such stupid mistakes like a 5 year old child!
what's wrong with my mind not listening to my parents even i know they are right?
there are too many what if .. what if .. shit in my mind ..when things involved  with love always make it too complex .
time will tell me everthing but i prefer make a decision with intuition right away! God Helps me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 23:47:54 |Display all floors

re"

Sometimes many people don't cherish love
It is right
Many people says that I have been regret for my life
She or he know it
But she or he always tell that the real life is so cruel
May be yes or no
I think that do everything must be put your heart into it
May be is not succeed
But I do my best
It is enough !!!

Blue-shy
Thank you kind !
Hope make your friend !
My email :zzchew@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-11 07:46:20 |Display all floors

man ppl are so weird

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.