Author: mickeyhappy

dating with a foreign boy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-6 17:39:38 |Display all floors

go away

go away. this is none  of your business, I feel you should see a doctor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 17:47:15 |Display all floors

Yeah, I got taken for a couple grand by a Chinese girl too....

But for some reason she felt she was entitled to that money for "pain and suffering"...  I actually  didn't realized I meant that much to her so rather than arguing with her on this point I let it drop so I could at least pretend I meant that much to her.....

It's just the way it is - money, love passion and life get very intertwined......at least I didn' forget what matters most to me....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 17:47:37 |Display all floors

Yeah, I got taken for a couple grand by a Chinese girl too....

But for some reason she felt she was entitled to that money for "pain and suffering"...  I actually  didn't realized I meant that much to her so rather than arguing with her on this point I let it drop so I could at least pretend I meant that much to her.....

It's just the way it is - money, love passion and life get very intertwined......at least I didn' forget what matters most to me....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-9 20:33:09 |Display all floors

money is not all.

girls just like money can find a old man who have lots of money. But I am not those girls. I think girls should have the same business as the man. Woman can do what man do .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-9 20:59:16 |Display all floors

to mickey

I am glad to sit here and say something to you. Foreigners just look diffrent they are nothing but humanbeing like u and me. if you wanna take a big risk which means you can stand alot of women share your bf or husband (not only spirit but also body )with you then you can be his gf.you are still young and you can try and do what you want. but when you are 25+ then forget it do not play fire. think about this question. if you have a good and decent job will u quit  the job and go to the third world country? if you get alot of chance to date with decent  and welll educated gentleman in your country ,will you go to the thrid world country to find your right Mr?  why those foreigners are in China now? really for love? but at least they are very happy get some very cheap sex here. because they 've never got those in the usa so easy. i am sorry if i hurt some ppls feelings. but that's true. truth always hurt.
so those young girls please be careful what kinda guy u are dating with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 10:10:18 |Display all floors

t's a shame

sorry to hear that,,, thos chinese girls represent the worst images of us.... t's a shame that u met themmm.... ,,,,, hope that u will meet someone nice later, to c how wonderful a chinese woman can be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 10:55:45 |Display all floors

-------------------

I can almost understand what beijinggirl is saying despite her english. Yes there are many terrible foreign people here and there are some bad chinese girls too. But there are bad people anywhere you go in the world. Western people have different mind about some things but basically people are the same everywhere I think.
I am from Australia and I really didn't come here looking for girls. But I wasn't prepared for how it would be when I got here. It's very easy for a foreigner to take advantage of the situation and so this attracts many bad kinds of people. But I think that there are many good, honest and handsome foreign boys in China too. You just have to be lucky enough to find them. Which city are you in Mickey?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.