Author: devilman

because i am not white! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-6 12:44:17 |Display all floors

Welcome back, My Aussie cousins

Boy! i am glad you guys are back......nearly shiver in horrors...the mere thought of having to "play around" with those AMERICANS GOYIMS and brainwashed media agents of China alone give me...gooosebumps

Mr. Emu, you are not supposed to be able to figure out my direction...and that's the fun of it all!

Welcome back!

I think i will visit my Australian citizen brother in Sdyney for a holiday. I have a choice of visiting my cousins in China, my nephews in America, my friends in Taiwan, Japan.......it is lovely to be member of the New MIddle Kingdom and British Club!

cheerios!

Game Master
Lord of the code.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 13:46:32 |Display all floors

Say it ain't so...

Is this just your hunch?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 14:41:16 |Display all floors

No hunch

the computer does not lie

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-7 00:04:37 |Display all floors

actually tek

he is wrong.

However, it seems that the CD forum had a bit of a 5-11 since anyone joining since that day - even it they joined yesterday - is marked as joining on May 11.

Where he has lost the plot is in thinking that everybody is one and the same. No doubt many are login names chosen to hide individual writers (a few sort of spring to mind but I can't remember who they were - it is just sort of a shadow in the past) - but the rest is just the CD ending the neverending hunt for "numbers" by some as if those numbers had any meaning. I'm hoping the next step will be to remove the "Views" count for threads - absolutely meaningless information. All that really should matter is the "Replies" count - and even that is suspect most of the time.

Test it yourself tek. Create a new login today - or tomorrow - and that login name will not have edit priveleges, will never have a post count, will be shown to have joined on May 11, and messages will be automaticall addressed to grenadier98.

It is called - "How to destroy a forum" and was caused by some forum members that seem to have disappeared - at least I haven't seen them or any writing by them for days...I think they may be talking to each other in all those blank threads you can see in the Talk section and they occasionally show up in blank spaces spread through other posts.

But, back to topic, no, he is totally wrong. It is just everybody that has joined since May 5 or who will join until things change will be noted as joining on May 5 and have no post counts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-7 08:17:06 |Display all floors

Selamat Pagi, to my Malaysian cousin.

Or Selamat Nihao, or whatever the Chinese Malaysians say!!

<<Mr. Emu, you are not supposed to be able to figure out my direction...>>

There's little danger of that GD!!!

<<I think i will visit my Australian citizen brother in Sdyney for a holiday...>>

Well despite the fact you are visiting Sydney (Melbourne's a much nicer place!) I hope you have a good trip visiting the family, and remember to have a few cold VBs (Victoria Bitter) while you are in Australia.

<<I have a choice of visiting my cousins in China, my nephews in America, my friends in Taiwan, Japan...>>

Sounds expensive, but certainly would be a great holiday catching up with the rest of the family!

Cheers
JB

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-7 11:03:45 |Display all floors

emucentral

hey emucentral just want to say that was a very pleasant reply and just like to thanks too, also not to worry i take insults everyday! I've been called a bannana so many times and i just find it funny and i think its a very good metaphor!

I do find it so funny sometimes when i see people try to teach english with a very strong and unclear accent. i was sitting in an agency in Shenzhen and there was this woman from the middle east or in those regions and her manner was so unacceptable. She has already taught for five years and she was demanding 250rmb per hour! anyways no more talk on that!

i believe predjudism is everywhere and all i want to do and try to do is open people's eyes more to seeing more. It is frustrating and also sometimes a little painful but these are facts of life that we have to face everyday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-7 11:09:35 |Display all floors

xinyang

computers can lie and are not perfect! I find it quite funny though that i am this mysterious person all of a sudden, though i do talk to myself sometimes and find that im going insane. Im not a racist, but as you probably have seen from some of posts you might think that i am. So i like to explain the reason is is because when i first came back to Shenzhen i believe that i had quite a "culture shock"! Every thing that i saw and that was happening i did not expect at all.

Raiden is a cool name by the way.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.