Author: honeybutt

just broke up with my american bf..sad now..wanna find friends to talk now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-11 16:55:13 |Display all floors

Change your handle

Not wanting to be nasty -- honest -- but you might get more respect from a man - of whatever nationlity -- if you give yourself a different handle than "honeybutt".

What message are you trying to convey? That you are a cute, sex-loving bimbo airhead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 10:34:02 |Display all floors

flavie-------

Hi,girl,have u found that i used the word"trash"here?Why that word came 2 u?Wondering----------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 10:34:47 |Display all floors

Butt,flavie,u both listen!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 10:34:49 |Display all floors

Butt,flavie,u both listen!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 10:36:03 |Display all floors

Butt,flavie,may i have ur attention?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 10:57:20 |Display all floors

Butt,flavie

Do u both really think the foreigners come 2 China 2 find their true love?eh?Do u both really think the foreigners r crazy about Chinese girls?My answere is "No" They do know they r charming 2 the Chinese girls,blue eyes,blonde hair and lots of dollars in the pocket,etc.,so mostly they r coming here 4  fun,they wanna make love to the Chinese girls with tight pussies,after they feel boring of staying with u naive girls,they r leaving 2 find next one without hesitation,it is a piece of cake 4 these foreigners,no ,those trashes,coz there r a lot of volunteers!
  Actually a lot of junkies who come 2 China CANT live well in their own nations, they r so poor and useless that no girls like them in their nations,but if they come 2 China,they r popular,they r hot!
  I dont mean there is no true love existing between these junkies and Chinese girls,but chances of  succeeding is very slim.
  So u girls dont shout here any more,it seems ur situations r worse than Dou Er in an ancient novel,ok?
  Naive,foolish!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-19 19:36:07 |Display all floors

To chinamanben

nothing wanna say to u..because u r so childish not me..foolish u not me..because u still not realize some basic things about love...can find out big dark shadow in your heart..i dont wanna criticize what u said..ah~sigh~poor poor u

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.