Author: honeybutt

just broke up with my american bf..sad now..wanna find friends to talk now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-5 22:52:33 |Display all floors

hehe

.is it me or honey that should be careful of the "nice gentlemen" from Oralgun headokuarterrrrrrrsss?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 00:03:51 |Display all floors

We are all the same

Honey

It makes no difference where you are from in this world or where he is from. This is the nature of love. It is evasive... here and then its gone... not predictable nor certain... but love is the only way to truly feel alive... there is no magic in life greater than love and no pain greater then its loss... this is true for every person in every country everywhere in the world, regardless of race, creed or color.
Time heals all and whenever enough time has passed you will be the wiser and have a greater capacity to love again...
I guess sort of empty words now but later they may ring true.
I admire your courage to come here on this forum and state your true feelings. That takes a lot of heart!

Take care

Don

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 12:29:23 |Display all floors

agree

u r right..it makes no difference that where u are from or he is from..love is love..i dont think love cannot work between two people from different country..i never pay any attention to the words from u guys who is not truly friendly.and i know we r not same type of person..thanks for that who truly want to comport me..and i am glad i can get all of your friendly comments..i want to tell u i am the person who care more about if he is foreigner..although i found out some girls here try to find foreigner to be bf on purpose in this forum.....i dont want to criticize..but i want to say that we should believe in truly love feeling...no matter where is he from or which color of his skin.. more i care is that  if u r really love and care each other..and if u do.love can work..why not believe in love which is beautiful thing in our life..why discuss stupid stuff about race...and you guys who said bad words to Oregon person i feel that u are vulgar...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 12:37:01 |Display all floors

whoop~sorry.i found some serious mistakes about my comment..correct it..!!!

u r right..it makes no difference that where u are from or he is from..love is love..i dont think love cannot work between two people from different country..i never pay any attention to the words from u guys who is not truly friendly.and i know we r not same type of person..thanks for that who truly want to comfort me..and i am glad i can get all of your friendly comments..i want to tell u i am the person who are not care more about if he is foreigner..although i found out some girls here try to find foreigner to be bf on purpose in this forum.....i dont want to criticize..but i want to say that we should believe in truly love feeling...no matter where is he from or which color of his skin.. more i care is that if u r really love and care each other..and if u do.love can work..why not believe in love which is beautiful thing in our life..why discuss stupid stuff about race...and you guys who said bad words to Oregon person i feel that u are vulgar...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 12:39:06 |Display all floors

whoop~sorry.i found some serious mistakes about my comment..correct it..!!!

u r right..it makes no difference that where u are from or he is from..love is love..i dont think love cannot work between two people from different country..i never pay any attention to the words from u guys who is not truly friendly.and i know we r not same type of person..thanks for that who truly want to comfort me..and i am glad i can get all of your friendly comments..i want to tell u i am the person who are not care more about if he is foreigner..although i found out some girls here try to find foreigner to be bf on purpose in this forum.....i dont want to criticize..but i want to say that we should believe in truly love feeling...no matter where is he from or which color of his skin.. more i care is that if u r really love and care each other..and if u do.love can work..why not believe in love which is beautiful thing in our life..why discuss stupid stuff about race...and you guys who said bad words to Oregon person i feel that u are vulgar...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 16:30:45 |Display all floors

to honeybutt

it's not easy sit here read your story.and i wanna tell you that you are not the only one being in this situation. love is always always complex.what i want to say is you are very lucky to know what kinda person he is before get married.
"honey i do not know what i want. i wanna keep you but the same time i want more pussy". how do you react if u heared that after married?
it happened in real life not in movie..
so do not waste your time for a person who does not love you. do not cry for it. leave him without any doubt and regret. tomorrow will be great !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 22:16:12 |Display all floors

ssss

I hate to make honey disappointed, but that guy is a wrong one to start protecting with.......
love should really be valuable as it is to be spent on the WORTHY.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.