Author: honeybutt

just broke up with my american bf..sad now..wanna find friends to talk now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-2 21:38:20 |Display all floors

x___Q

American... Ppffff...
Wish you a good luck to find a normal Chinese boyfriend -_____-
. . .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 21:51:01 |Display all floors

it depends

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 17:19:15 |Display all floors

Sigh------

2 victims here,when will the Chinese girls wake up?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 17:21:38 |Display all floors

Besides

I will never show mercy on this kind of girls,they decided 2 stay with the White guys,then that is their destiny!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 17:32:01 |Display all floors

colour of life

yeah...when will these chinese girls learn....dump the whites...go for the yellows/ blacks and browns....hey did I miss out anyone?.....

Ada...I would like to befriend you...no no I don't mean like as in the Red Ridding Story....I'll be a gentalman I promise...I add you to my msn list....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 17:45:59 |Display all floors

Don't Sad

Life is not Rose of bed. Struggle every where. True love is rare. Try to think it was a bad dream.
babul91@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 19:23:11 |Display all floors

wow, so many mean comments--->out of what?---what kind of reaction is that?

honey, you happened running into a bad apple, thats all, it happened bad apples are good at corrupt good ones in some Beijing "foreigner" society and they still "believe" they are "good apple"?
be careful next time. wipe your eyes clear. :) there are places there are people out there kindness is not believed.

leave those living in "different worlds" alone, soon you will find, their narrow mentality meant NO match to you in first place, keep smiling when you are with someone you truly like.

I am saying this with all my heart, stay away from those unmatchable! they aren't worth it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.