Author: flavie

survey: why did u come to china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-7 15:41:56 |Display all floors

jmcbride

thats a wonderful story! really wish that could be so easy to have such a life of disoveries in todays world. Things just seem to be so complicated in todays world. Are you christian by the way?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-7 22:55:16 |Display all floors

alas

you are a luck one, jmcbride.
kind of sad when cross-national marriage is mentioned.
many are not that happy.
many are married for certain purpose.

jmcbride's story is like a dream in the ivory tower
you'd better stay there forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-8 00:22:20 |Display all floors

jmcbridge

what a romantic story,, i envy u .. hohooo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-13 15:03:55 |Display all floors

ah, the way we were...

There are many great stories...

Based on the OT and just good presentation I think JC wins the "Romancing China" Award. Good life from the sounds of it. Love too...I always love a good love story. (sniff)

Anyway, Flav and Sona...

My story is not so romantic, but it is very complex so I won't bore you here with it. After all, I am someone who can see a stick at the graveside of BaiJuYi as a brush which stands the test of time and then burn it to cook my dinner. ;0)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-13 15:11:11 |Display all floors

Hey...

By Raiden's calculation I humped the population of my homecountry by age 20!! Most of North America and Europe before 30!!!

Wow...I've never felt so virile!! ;0)

If I wasn't in a relationship I could hump the world!!!

Does it count if your partner is schizophrenic? Can I use all her available personalities?

If so, then I am well on my way to sexin' most of China too!

Whoopee....;0) Lookout Asia!  Here I come!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-13 15:17:43 |Display all floors

Actually...

The first time I read Giles translation of Sun Tzu's The Art of War I was in a fixed battle of strategies with ants and aphids in my grandmother's vegetable garden.  I didn't win the war but I did win many battles and saved the tomatoes from a gruesome end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-13 19:28:36 |Display all floors

lol

haha, u r funny, hope u understand more of sun tzu's theory, cuz translations cant bring the real spirit of the most significant thought of a gr8 mind.. gotta read the original

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.