Author: valentina

择女友22条款(English version on floor 59) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-5 18:24:34 |Display all floors

I don't agree with you

yes . not all guys like art, also not all of the people  learn about it . first I'll tell you that ,my major is art ,but not singing  dancing  ,is plane design,on the other hand, it is drawing .maybe we will better than whose major is music .I think a girl can find her bf,it is not because of her major ,it must be herself ,no man falls in love with a woman cann' t be in caurse of loving  her major, dosen't  he ?

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2006-3-5 18:34:05 |Display all floors

plane design?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-5 20:36:43 |Display all floors

arts in my mind here refer to 文科

i fail to catch what your major is aeronautics or drawing, but it does not matter. what i said is just for fun since the starting thread begins with the decline of the art majors mainly. i cant  see what is wrong with them, either.

godorgirl, what you said about choosing a bf/gf is pretty good. i think different ppl have different criteria on finding their parteners, but whatever they do, i should respect their choices though i might not belong to any of the categories.

the thread is purely for fun in my  eyes. forgive me if anything seems improper . i mean no offence at all.
peace
:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 19:30:12 |Display all floors

funny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 21:21:38 |Display all floors

sorry.I made a mistake

my english is very poor ,please forgive me that i didn't know how to say 平面设计.now i kown ,it is  graphics design .by the way ,I want to tell ruotong, I have never felt unhanppy for  what you said,you needn't say like that ,it is just one's opinon.if I anything I said made  you guys feel unpleasent ,forgivet me !
but I think art is around our lifes everyday ,it is  graceful,fantastic and expresses out  people's heartstrings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-6 22:40:06 |Display all floors
i can say nonthing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-7 20:31:28 |Display all floors
It's very funny.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.