Author: mikeforan

Give me advice to Love or leave my Chinese wife…I am going crazy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-23 16:08:46 |Display all floors

It's a real story!

I think…at least 60% of Chinese rural women lust for money, materialism and right of living abroad.

I have too many friends they are suffering the same problems.

Let’s me tell you one of real typical cases. I had a girl friend that came from central part of China, she would like to live with me but I found that she was not suitable for me. I insisted not to marry with her though she tried her best to persuade me. I was clever at that time though she tricked me in every nasty method….At least we were apart.

Then, she married with a HK ugly guy. She leaved him without a word after getting the HK Identity Card ( of course, she screw him a lot of money ) The poor guy’ mother almost grieved to death…….

L. K

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 19:10:31 |Display all floors

Who is grenadier98? Can the moderator help???

After virgosailor sent his post about someone sending posts under different alias's, I have grown very suspicious about the advice and comments I had recieved from these people. I had tried to reply to two of the participants yesterday, and the both emails had gone to "grenadier98", I had not thought too much about it at the time but now I decided to check it out by clicking on the "Send Message" link on the left of posts and these people seem to have the email of "grenadier98", WILLYONE, JENNIFER1336, ODILLIA, GGNORE, MABELP, STEPHENLONG, DANCINGSNOW, SINCEREGUY, DEAR_CHARLES, VIRGOSAILOR, IRENICUS. So I am discading their advice on the matter. Link to my own mail seems to go to the same email. Does anyone know what is going on? Moderator, please help

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 19:50:05 |Display all floors

make like a banana, and.....

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 19:54:22 |Display all floors

The situation now is that..

I had made my mind up to leave her and told her about it yesterday. She is keep on insisting that you said you love me and not leave in bad times then you really ought to help me now. Now that everyone knows that we were married and if you leave me now then no one would want to know me. She says that even her father will disown her. She had not worked for over a year now and it will be hard to find a job and even  if she did, it will only pay about RMB600 or a little bit more. She cannot survive on that. So she wants me to give her enough money so that she could buy a small clothes store. I have promised to do so. This will enable her to have a social status and eventually will marry someone. Further, if she has the money then no one will frown at her.

A few weeks ago, when I had first found out about her, I said to her that you deserve everything that comes to you. But later I decided to forgive her because taking revenge is not in my nature. I really would like to help her even though I know that she will do this all over again to someone else. I just don't know which way to go. I have cancelled my visa card that she has but not cancelled the cash card, so that she could draw money out for living expenses every week.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 20:04:24 |Display all floors

and split

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 20:16:39 |Display all floors

force change

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 07:10:29 |Display all floors

garbage

What is wrong with you people, why to you converse with this jerk...he is lying..none of his mail is real. Check his profile..he is grenadier98..then read other soppy crappy letters and you , check profiles..he has heaps of nic names...for god sake...grow up people ..get a life !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.