Author: mikeforan

Give me advice to Love or leave my Chinese wife…I am going crazy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-22 18:35:24 |Display all floors

mike

sorry to hear your sad story.  don't take her back and don't give her any more money.  she's playing you for a fool.  it's so easy to fall for some of these girls but you've gotta be careful.  there are literally millions of seriously attractive girls in china.  go and find yourself a good one.  you were unlucky.  i've had quite a few chinese girlfriends. a couple i've liked a lot but when they start lying about things (no matter how small), i know that's it.  game over.  go find another one.  it isn't difficult.  there has to be trust or it's never gonna work.  you know it makes sense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 18:43:21 |Display all floors

thanks man

I am not looking for sympathy, just want to make the right decision. I do not know much about Chinese culture, the way of life etc and I posted this message here only to find out first hand, how you guys think and how the traditional chinses girls behave.
I know that China is much more westernised now, but  without being judgemental, do you think that her behaviour, going to disco and gambling, by chinese standards is out of ordinary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 18:46:38 |Display all floors

True

You are right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 19:02:53 |Display all floors

hehe

"I believe in the good nature of people and I still think that if she did not have these people around her, she is a good woman."

Obviouly you are makin fun of us. I guess you probably won't leave her. Poor guy you even don't have a clear mind to make things through.

You choose your life then you have rights to suffer it. You deserve that..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 19:03:27 |Display all floors

Believe!

There are a lot of girls in China,Although u two meet bad ones,please believe there are also many good girls in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 19:10:17 |Display all floors

most chinese girls

will try new things (which includes going to discos) if they have the opportunity.  doesn't make her a bad girl.  lying to you, and exploiting you does however.

is there much of an age gap between you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 20:53:19 |Display all floors

Not a great age gap between us

I am 38 and she is 30 now

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.