Author: mikeforan

Give me advice to Love or leave my Chinese wife…I am going crazy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-22 12:01:51 |Display all floors

its funny

don't blame her, its HER life, you were a fool to marry her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 12:03:37 |Display all floors

by the way, say " my wife" instead of " my chinese wife", lol.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 12:08:53 |Display all floors

LEAVE HER

No matter she is Chinese or not, she deserves nothing but your leaving her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 15:53:38 |Display all floors

Mike

We are in the same boat buddy, I am from America and i had been married for almost four year. This chinese bitch doesn't love me at all but just want to use me as her springboad to America.  I want to divorce with her but she refuse, because she want me to take her to US.

We no longer stay together, I am currently living with my best friend and he's Chinese.  Currently I am trying to get a Chinese lawyer, so that I can solve this stupid problem as soon as possible.  I am sorry to hear the bad new from you.

But I believe that one day GOd will help us both to get over with this shit!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 17:47:10 |Display all floors

well mikeforan...

are you stupid or something?
I can't undersand why you still just need someone to persuade you to leave her!
A girl went to discos 3 or 4 times a week and addicated to drugs. What do you want us to tell you? You want us to say that she is an angel? You are stupid enough.

Not only you are pissed I bet everyone who saw this post were freakin pissed as well.

Well you foreign guys sometimes thought Chinese girls are no good. Do think about yourself...you guys are always caught in such a freakin situation. There are so many excellent girls around...why can't you see them? So better behavior yourself...people always say that "you are what you eat"..well I think "you are who you marry"

bitches and jerks. You deserve that. btw it's a good way for a girl to earn money without doing any work. lol
COME ON! GO AHEAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 18:20:44 |Display all floors

Thanks for sharing your story

I am sorry to hear your story. I am not sure about American law but UK has jurisdiction for any country in the world when it comes to a British citizen. I can use a lawyer here in UK if I wanted to divorce. Look at this link for advice http://www.international-divorce.com/d-china.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 18:28:41 |Display all floors

btw I am not pissed and not what you portray me to be

Thank you for you comments. You are being too judgemental. I believe in the good nature of people and I still think that if she did not have these people around her, she is a good woman.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.