Author: mikeforan

Give me advice to Love or leave my Chinese wife…I am going crazy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-30 20:20:33 |Display all floors
a little want to say
with the story you have told,i sense your wife is a qiute innocent and indepandent woman,she has no idea with her own life,do not know how to live and love  ,how to make her own  life, she is a kind a women always need to rely on man,,,there is nothing about good and bad ,just ......indenpandant !!!!!!
hope you can change her,but it is hard,went throught hell and high water.............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 21:30:55 |Display all floors
I am really shocked. How did you get to know this kind of woman and how could you make friends with her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-30 22:37:45 |Display all floors
mikeforan Post time: 2005-8-22 18:28
Thank you for you comments. You are being too judgemental. I believe in the good nature of people an ...

There's a proverb. The wise see danger and take refuge. The fool kept on going and suffer for it. I pity you.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-1 11:52:44 |Display all floors
run, just RUN, AS FAST AS YOU CAN
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.