Author: lisabj

beijing girl looking for a foreign boyfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-8 17:00:36 |Display all floors

my view

1). I am pretty sure you are a good guy who treats girls genteelly and wins their respect both from chinese girls and from western girls and from a lot of guys including me.but for me ,you are a special guy(maybe because you have been influenced by your chinese neighbour as you said in one(or two or more)of your posts),so i want to ask do most of american guys have the similar way like you?

2). I do know that there are a lot of chinese guys who treat their wives or girlfriends badly and in China the status of women are lower, personally i consider this should be changed, the faster , the better.

3). there are lots of chinese who treat girls very tenderly.

4). in china you can always see in the streets or shops some very young and good-looking chinese ladies are walking with very old men(both chinese and foreigners but apparently not their fathers or uncles or grandpas)intimately.is that normal in america?

BTW.one hundred year ago, chinese men were allowed to have more than one wife legally, and women really did not had been the appendix to men. when CCP came into power, this situation changed  at once ,having more than one wife is illegal,moreover ,the status of chinese women are ascending, so they will be more and more happy.

BTW once more : i have lots of passion and this is one of the reasons my girl friend loves me.the other reason is i treat her nicelly and i am very romantic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 15:33:00 |Display all floors

But, anyway, the word relationship reminds me a lot

Actually I don't understand it for a long time.
In Chinese, the word "cohabit" is similiar to this word I think.
This girl is just a little bit 2 straight maybe.
How many guys and girls post (here I mean post for looking for friends with hetorosex)only for pure friendship, just to promote the cultural exchanges?
You are brave baby.
Keep on and you will be greatly rewarded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 22:57:11 |Display all floors

be careful!

hrrm. I am a  foreigner myself. my advice is that love just happens..... you just need the right circumstances.   But you cannot love someone because they are a westerner etc. You can only truely love someone for who they are as a person not what they are.  If you just feel lust for someone because they are a foreigner then this is a very WEAK basis for a relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 23:00:47 |Display all floors

Gullum tells the truth.

We love a human not what he is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-9 23:08:28 |Display all floors

of course this leads to harder question.....

what is love !!! hrrm. in my limited experience it seems to comprise nearly every emotion.... friendship, trust, lust, passion. of course all in different doses

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 01:20:45 |Display all floors

go abroad

hey, lisabj

why don't you go abroad, to some western country ?
you gonna find lotsa guys there, can watch 'em in their normal habitat and find out if you really do like one of them

good luck to you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 04:04:28 |Display all floors

Change

As we speak old categories lose their definition. It is no longer about East and West, caucasian ,asian,black, eskimo or Samoan,Spanish,French, or short or tall, freckled or dark hair. Learning happens everywhere ,and the fearful still try to make it simple with old ideas. Come to the real party wher there is stmulation, excitement, and uncertainty. Reactionaries step out with the rest of us----why hide in a medieval fortress of certainties??? The world is an opensystem.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.