Author: cherrywyp

Love him or forget him? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-29 08:30:30 |Display all floors

Get mad!

Cherry don't forgive him and hope the best for him......those thoughts will only make you think of all the good times you had together.  You want to seperate from him?  Get MAD!!!   Really F$%#ing mad!! Think about the times he played with your emotions just so he would feel powerful and think what type of guy would get pleasure from your pain?? Famous banker?  How are you going to stop thinking about him other than being mad as hell! Get pissed girl!! You go girl!! LOL! :) Really don't give men that much power.  He's a jerk and you should realize that you deserve better than that.  He thinks your stupid and he can have you anytime HE wants!  Don't be his toy!  Tell him that! Tell him your not his toy if he wants a toy to play with go and buy one at the store!! GRRRRRRRR Babby GRRRRRRRRR

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-29 23:22:07 |Display all floors

I don't know

i don't know what should i do, love him in my heart or hate him. Maybe the only thing i should do is to persude myself to give up him to forget him.But today i miss him again. And i am missing him now. Very much.
I want to cry.
Luckily, tomorrow  a new week begins, and i will plunge myself in my busy work. I hope i can do well in my job,this is my only thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-1 10:29:04 |Display all floors

Time is the best medicine to heal the hurt in emotion.

Forget him. Perhaps it is hard to do so. But time is the best thing. I am part with my boyfriend too. But his attitude is unmoved. Even if  still love him, I do not suit   him. Don't force yourself to do anyting. Time will do it for you.
And wish you a good egg.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 10:01:06 |Display all floors

masochism

why are you guys trying to stop a masochism's fun? are you all jealous?

God helps those who help themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 10:25:04 |Display all floors

i like this saying.

i like this saying, "if the eye hath no tears, --the heart hath no joy" , yes , people on the world should release their sentiments and their true feelings. if i feel sad, i 'll cry. if i feel happy , i'll laugh. if i love somebody, i'll let him know it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 23:37:51 |Display all floors

Find other better than him, and you deserve to someone good.

If you try to forget him, i can tell you, it is not very easy to do it.

I suggest you to find the other one who is better than him and treat you good,and love you deeply.

You deserve to someone who like you more.

If it is ture love or real love, as only if there have no physical problems, it is not easy to be broke up.

Anyway.......Be BEST OF YOU....

Wish you all the best, and I'll pray for you, and hope God will lead you to go through the tough time right now.  

With my best regards,
Janice

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.