Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-4 22:05:33 |Display all floors

let him go

If you love something let it go
If it comes back it's yours

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-10 04:30:45 |Display all floors

memory and grief

Dear Lady---Let go with love!  Place this man in a treasured spot in memory where you can visit as you desire, say goodbye on the outside, and cry cry cry---- to do otherwie is to be endlessly sad and finally depressed for a long time. So grieve and you will love again faithful girl. There is a saying here in America  " if the eye hath no tear --the heart hath no joy ". All of life has beginnings, middles and endings. We gain and lose every thing.....life is finite and so are we !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-14 23:52:45 |Display all floors

i still love him

Every time he hurted me. i tried to make up my mind to forget him and lost touch with him. But when he gave me a call, i will out of controll and chat with him in the call sometimes for an hour or more. this way, i forget my determination and begin to love him again. and he will tell me that we are just friends.and i will be hurt, and..........circle this way.i don't know how to do, should i jump out of this circle or how can i do

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-15 08:21:51 |Display all floors

cherrywyp

It is completely obvious that the guy does not love or respect you. You yourself tell us that he always hurts you.

The pain he causes you will never cease. The only change will be that it becomes much worse.

Hanging onto him and the misery he causes you shows that you lack confidence that you can do better than him. When a guy treats you badly, you CAN find someone who is MUCH better than him!!!

If you and he were to be married, you would have a lifetime of pain and misery and never the love and joyfulness that comes from a good marriage with someone who loves and respects you very much.

He calls you only because he wants to control you. Although he doesn't love and want you, he doesn't want anyone else to have you.

I always say this to girls or guys in your situation: There are 1.3 billion people in China, so there are many others who are much better for you and who will give you a much happier life. After all, he himself has told you that he will only hurt you!!! What more do you have to hear? You are lucky that he is that honest. Now, you must be honest with yourself.

You don't want a guy who does not love you as much as you love him. You don't want a guy who is going to be going out at night to get drunk and be with other girls. Life is to short, and youth is shorter. Do you want to waste good years on a guy like him?

That guy has already had too many chances. You must be strong and KNOW that you can find many guys who are much better than he is!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-17 01:20:58 |Display all floors

you will have to be strong

you have to be strong and get out of that  circle. i know its hard to stop loving someone but you have to sometimes. i sorry to say i have to agree with a previous message on here. to be true he knows he has that hold on you so hes using you when hes down on himself or doesn't have someone there with him. his intent on you isn't real or true. just take it that hes your friend and move on to someone that will care for you and respect you. but it seems you have to break all ties though and not be his friend in order to get over him completely. good luck and "don't be someones doormat".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.