Author: kevin1983

every day!every week!every month! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-16 14:57:01 |Display all floors

try to change sth in your life

many people's life are the same as you.
So please don't think that you are the last one who live such a kind of life.
Maybe it is just life.
What you can do is to change it and find sth that you are interested in.
We should live for ourselves but not for any other person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 13:29:04 |Display all floors

i agree

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 13:43:21 |Display all floors

Reply: every day!every week!every month!

You my friend is suffering from the SSDD syndrome.

More commonly known as Same Shit Different Day. This disease revolves around a cycle of repeatitiveness.

The cure is to breakaway from this cycle by doing something outrageous. However, the sideaffect of this cure is that you might end up in another SSDD cycle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-20 19:49:40 |Display all floors

miss you

If I could pat back the clock...
The old rhythm certainly took me down memory lane.
miss to Parade the campus...
miss all of my friends...
miss all the mirth and tear...
miss you...
we can't come back again!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-20 20:56:54 |Display all floors

how old are you?

You said your life was boring.Everyday does the same thing.I want to know how old you are.Life is common .It is impossible that everyday and every time has passions.We are all common people.Our life are the same.So,don`t complain.If you feel lonely, find a person to marry.If you feel boring,study or learn sth,I think it will help you in the future.In fact there are a branch of things to do in the life,as look after your parents,travelling,etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-21 12:45:02 |Display all floors

Keven1983,

Your daily timeline really cracked me up. In fact, after reading each entry, I came to this conclusion: You have a highly paid job. I added up your actual working hours, and it wasn't very long at all.  In other words, you are paid too much for your unproductive day at work.

What you ought to do is to increase your workload so that you'll be kept busy all day long, by then you'd be so tired to think about the monotouous routine, day in and day out except on weekends. Go to your boss and ask for more work. I guarantee that he/she would praise you and like you for being such a good worker.

Seriously, most folks experience the same syndoroms as you do. We do the same thing everyday over and over again. Being still single, at least you have lots of free time at your disposal. You can do anything that pleases you. Once you're married, you lose even that freedom.

My suggestion to you is to take vacations at least once a month if not more often. It can be some short weekend trips near your hometown. And take a 3-4 day longer trips to break your routine once every few months. Plus it gives you something to look forward to.

Good luck, and keep your great sense of humor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.