Views: 1811|Replies: 4

A sad scene ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-15 16:12:31 |Display all floors
The other day , I was moved to tears when going to my grandmother's home -----a romote countryside . This miserable thing didn't happen to me , but I also felt deeply woeful after seeing that scene. It's so fatal a hit for him to withstand ! So unlucky a boy !

From primary school to senior school , Jiaxing is always a out-standing student. However , he was born in a terribly poor family with a older and younger brother . His two brother  dropped out from school and went far from away their family working in factory to support their family and Jiaxing's study . Now he studies in university . Over and over again in his heart he wanted to give up his study and found a job , but he couldn't make his mind to do that , for he  also clearly aware of the precious opportunity of  studing in a college . Fortunately ,greatly  to his delight , all the members of his family are supporting him all the time .  

Before Jiaxing came back to home this semester , a sorrowful  matter occured -----his hard-working father died of over working . For Jiaxing , he knew nothing about it that time.  His mother didn't tell him for fear that the thing might  affect his study . After Jiaixing returned to his home , he even cried to death . Later, he told me that  this summer vocation was a nightmare to him. As he said to me:  "It's all of a sudden , which took me by surprise ! I accually missed my father's funeral which I would be sorry forever !"..........

During the conversation between him and me , I didn't kown what to say ,only with my throat tighted and my eyes wetted . The following days , I asked him to stay together with me and consoled him hoping he could regain his normal life again . Sometimes I just think  that why not God treats such people better ?  

So gloomy a scene in my summer holidays !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 00:38:51 |Display all floors

i don't give a damn

yeah,,,i don't give a damn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 09:07:53 |Display all floors

People died, newborns popped out from the vagina ! That's fuxking life !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 09:15:31 |Display all floors

Yeah, that's a sad and moving story

So sorry to hear about that poor guy.  My mom died right after my second year of college and I was so upset that I dropped out of school and went to work for a couple of years.  Fortunately, I've been back to school and will graduate this coming spring.  Try to encourage that guy to fight on (study) for the glorification of his fathers hard struggle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 11:22:34 |Display all floors

story from buddha

in ancient india, a woman's baby died.
she cried and asked why ?
so she went to see the buddha.
the buddha ask her to find a family that had no deaths in the family.
she went door to door and found every family had a death.
so now she understand it's just a matter of life and death!
then her crying stopped.

Buddha bless you!

--------------------------

wittyone aka wittyone2 aka wittyone3 got banned.
so does it matter?
i'm reborn as willyone!
it's a matter of life and death!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.