Views: 2441|Replies: 2

America: FALLING DOWN, I feel the pain ! This is the beginning of the end of Ame [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-13 04:28:06 |Display all floors
The price of crude oil gone up to USD $66.00 per barrel and George Bush signed a bill to give tax incentive in billions and billions of dollars to oil comanies.

I am paying the highest amount of "petro" per month in my life.

I live in the suburban area and drive everyday to work and now costing me over $200.00 a month.

I have no choice but moved downtown, paid a higher rent but avoid driving and learn the Chinese way, ride a bike !

I refuse to give in to the big oil companies, not that I don't have the money to pay and if all of us boycott Exxon, Shell, etc, they will lower the price of "petro"

America economy will go down with sharp rise in gas !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 04:50:23 |Display all floors

America: Falling Down

If you are so smart,  why can't you figure out to make more money and live where you want, rather than "bag" on something you can have no influence on.   Hey, here's an idea, maybe you could get a job with Exxon and then be able to afford a better bike.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 11:14:00 |Display all floors

a dr psychiatrist should have been paid

enough to drive everyday from his big mama to his hospital and go right back once a day

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.