Views: 3803|Replies: 10

Odillia, you are ruining your own career, professional life and personal life ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-10 09:58:23 |Display all floors
Odillia, you are mentally sick, stay off and you can never win.

Odillia, you claim you can not shut "you" up, Wrong !

Odillia, the Chinese Government can and will eventually shut you down.

Don't think twice the CPC will not intervene if you continue to suck white dicks !

They are watching you fucking white folks in Shanghai and dating them and spying on CHINA and passing sensitive information to the American.

so Odillia, don't be so sure, you are only 26 year-old and use sex to play with fire and will be burn with fire !

Odillia is an American spy !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 10:48:42 |Display all floors

Odillia is an American spy, passing out sensitive national security info to Amer

We, the Chinese people requested the Government to arrest Odillia as an AMerican spy !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 13:05:49 |Display all floors

hoho, charles,

your tiny little brain now is stuffed with rubbish after your brain damage during one of your fagot sex sessions.

If I were a spy, I wouldn't have come here.

If I were a spy, I would have access to confidential information, in stead of posting public information

If I were you, I would hide in a cave like a monkey in order not show off my inferiority to human intelligence.

If I were you, I would have avoided direct conflicts with women, especially with a young psychiatrist who knows about every little bit of your raw nerves

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 13:21:43 |Display all floors

Charles....

Yeah...her and about 25,000 other girls in Shanghai.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 15:44:31 |Display all floors

"SHUT YOUR NOISE!"

"YOU ARE BORING!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 15:46:13 |Display all floors

doctor

welcome back

where are you hiding these days?

your friends here miss you LOL

good that you are alive and as usual

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 18:12:28 |Display all floors

Charles...You have a mental stumbling block...care to share??

You have a serious complex my friend. I recommend that you seek counsel for healing whatever grievious wounds have been inflicted upon you by foreigners.
Did your mom leave with a foreigner?
Did your girl ditch you for a foreigner??
Did a foreigner steal your business???
WTF is your issue with women as well??
Why does a free thinking Chinese  woman (a commodity in herself) have to be subjected to your mindless and unimaginative insults??
Did the doctor tell your parents, "congradulations...it's a girl!...wait, boy..." WHen you were born??
WHAT IS YOU MAJOR MALFUNCTION?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.