Author: onlywish

His called me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-10 14:07:59 |Display all floors

whampoa

haha, you are right!

this is not a chinese woman, otherwise the response would be cursing back at you or asking you to politely leave her thread alone!

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 21:23:25 |Display all floors

Poor Whampoa!

What did you know? Don't tell me that your assuming to me is right ! It's only just a matter of your silly thinking!

What a idiot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 11:42:04 |Display all floors

why?Don't look down upon your husband!

Did the man make love with you describing in English?which gave you different feelings?What other behaviors he did which is different from your husband?i think sex is not a difficult thing,every one can do it well including your husband.why not tell him and gain the common pleasure during making love.I  believe your husband will be willing to talk about this with you.I can't understand why you feel embrassed to talk this in front of your husband who had been made love with your for 7 years!
    Don't give other man the chance to dirty  you.now that you know those man wants nothing just sex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-12 09:29:50 |Display all floors

I am an American (Chinese American) I can finger you, fuck your arse and more

Kiss you and make you cum ann cum

leave me a PM and I will make night call every nite !

I love you and love to fuck you too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 06:39:12 |Display all floors

Have you seen ....?

I don't suppose you have seen a WITCH before.

Long face, long nose, long body but short legs (and that's why she needs some impatient "pushing" from the waist up and the butt up sometimes).

Long hands, long fingers and long nails which used to be painted BLACK (the black widows, some call them).  But I guess in catching up with times, they do paint them blue, green and orange.  Purple, maybe.  But hey, why PURPLE?  Does that tell you something?

Taste them?  That's bulimia, I thought.

Yeah, that's how they taste, vomit.

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 06:49:41 |Display all floors

Haha, the Wittyone...

You are the Sun Wu Kong here who knows a yao jinx when he sees one.

Not like the hard up Chu Ba Jie, the lecherous laok2004, who will be doomed as he glides into the cauldron set up by the yao jinx, waiting.

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-13 06:58:52 |Display all floors

I suppose ....

"You've made a good guess but you are wrong."

I can't be wrong that you are pathetic and unhappy.

Leading a double life or a life of fantasy, cannot be a really happy one.

I still wonder what it must be like for the lesbian girl when she went out on dates with guys - would it be a torture or a joy?  Any idea?

:)

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.