Views: 3247|Replies: 11

What's with everyone saying Chinese men can't get girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-29 20:18:00 |Display all floors
And that all the Chinese girls are being taken by foreigners?

When I went back to China, all my friends had Chinese girlfriends.  And all I saw in the cities were Chinese couples.  Rarely did I ever see a foreigner with a native and especially not in clubs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 01:11:46 |Display all floors

it's not everyone!

it's only white trash and niggers who wants to insult chinese men for fun, realizing that they have already stepped into our country and into our 'ChinaDaily' forum !

wittyone's purpose is to defend the pride of China and it's people and counterattack these scumbags...

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 04:43:30 |Display all floors

oh

well thats good to hear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 07:04:35 |Display all floors

thats strange to me too

during my visit to china i notice too that there were not many caucasian if any ,dating or coupled up with chinese girls and the strange thing was that the caucasian guys that i seen seems to be out of there element especialy around girls. Maybe i was not at the right place. I'm a oversea's chinese male and where i am from most of the chinese girls here prefer chinese guys or asians. Some of the asian girls in the city i live in think that caucasian guys are a little aggressive and slimmy but they are not saying all. Just from what i have heard and seen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 08:39:07 |Display all floors

Chinese men can get their women either in CHINA or anywhere in the world !

CHINA PUBLIC ENEMY  No. 1 Darkhan claimed to bring two chinese girls to his home country  in Africa !

Darkhan is a liar and I shall inofrm the Chinese Government to stop him at the airport !

No illegal human cargo smuggling by offering faked green card, darkhan, your days are over !

I will come after you.

Chinadaily, please contact the public security to monitor Darkhan attempting to smuggle two chinese girls out of the country and sell them to illegal prostitution ring, only niggars like Darkhan will commit a criminal felony in CHINA as an ESL teacher !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 09:18:45 |Display all floors

this is cyber world

don't believe in a single word said by internet...it's just tale;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 12:25:45 |Display all floors

dear_charles

哈哈哈
哈哈哈
笑死了!

you're so funny, i must learn more from you!

LOL

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.