2005-05-11
  we r pretty sure odetta wil be the first one
to answer such a call

LOL

2005-07-29 11:56

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 12:18:38 |Display all floors

to justalaowai

hey there, i tried sending you msgs, but it didn't work.. would you give it a try, thank!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 15:58:48 |Display all floors

To Justalaowei

justalaowei, you are just like my other foreign friends, nice and smart.

I have a suggestion, if you want, at least you can try to date with the Chinese man you mentioned that you are into or Wittyone or me to see how a real Chinese is like.

This guy Raiden must be born bother or  loser. That's why he can only release some bad air, nothing good inside.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 21:28:50 |Display all floors

Frankly I am afraid to post now...

After seeing all the harshness and attacks I am a bit afraid to post now, I had wanted to put my email address so I could write back and forth with those interested in talking. But quickly changed my mind. I think it would be a disaster if I did that. and really, its to bad because actually I think there are some very nice people here....(I do find witty one, witty haha)
I guess I just dont understand the hatred?  Why one person being interested in another is so terrible?  This is the first place I have seen this?  The wanting to keep chinese men and women to themselves, not date or marry other races? Personally I havent seen this level of hate ever.....in person.
  And all the references to sex and filth?  Whats the point? there is no shock value anymore? everyone knows those insults, words and references? They are so meaningless, and show the ignorance of the person spewing them because they dont have enough language to engage in a conversation and defend their position.
I understand if raidon, and so many others, dont agree. Dont like it, or think I am white trash.  Its Ok, I will still be open.
They are entitled to their opinion. I choose to have compassion on them despite how much they may hate me for my views.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 01:21:54 |Display all floors

WOW :)

wittyone is flattered that a blonde hair blue eye babe is interested in him

hmmm...

wittyone is not afraid of anything, so if you are kind enough, email me:
wittyone2005b@yahoo.com.cn

liangzai,
don't get jealous now! chinese men are stealing your blonde hair blue eyes! calm down! put that seatbelt on!

LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 15:33:54 |Display all floors

tHIS IS TRULY DISAPPOINTING...

I would have expected this Chinese guy to have more support in general. Turnabout is fair play, why not date a laowai girl?? I support your quest brother! You get something new and interesting...as for all the racist crap, forget it and the people that think that way. This is cyberspace and they are free to talk their garbage. In real they will seeth and fume as you happily and freely love whomever you want.

P.S. To those guys that think that they know 'which girl wants what kind of lovin'...HA.
You'd be surprised at who likes what. When they are assured of discretion, many of the girls that you think are so virtuous quickly become 'sausage hounds'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 08:01:10 |Display all floors

justalaowai, just don't worry about them..

i tried using private msgs, but somehow it didn't appear to be working.. my email address is snaub05@yahoo.com if you'd like to drop me a line :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.