Author: snaub05

a chinese man looking for a western girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-28 13:52:05 |Display all floors

sorry, i misunderstood..

we can write each other, would you like that :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 13:55:30 |Display all floors

sorry, i misunderstood..

we can write each other, would you like that :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 14:06:01 |Display all floors

it is fine

i saw a lot of couples that husband is chinese and wife is westerner. it is fine. they lived happily. this kind of compose is for better than chinese wife and western husband. i don't know why. but this is the fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 14:54:16 |Display all floors

Re: FYI

raiden wrote: "Chinese men are very shy, and very humble, humble about their own looks, and own worth even."

I take it that you are not Chinese then...

raiden wrote: "your Chinese man is too humble and shy to meet your demanding western dating practices that require him to be so forward..."

Well, then he will lose, because being forward is the natural human male characteristic; if you are not forward, you will lose out to those who are. Thus, girls are programmed to choose a man who is being forward, and although a human being can break out of most programming, it is more likely she will choose a man being forward.

raiden wrote: "Chinese men in General will wait many months or several years with the girl he likes, never have sex, he may seem uncaring and impartial"

And in the mean time... that girl encounters a few laowais.

raiden wrote: "virgin upright full grown adult male and female people dont think about sex"

Whoaaaaaaaaa... easy now, boy! Virgins tend to think aout sex ALL THE TIME. They are aching for some big, hard and slippery banana throbbing their peach blossoms, and if they can they will. (This is the part where the laowai comes in, offering his services.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 22:10:59 |Display all floors

virgins who are aching for a big banana are

so because they are too ugly and that's where it is acceptable for the laowai liangzai to come in and offer his services...

LOL

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 22:22:11 |Display all floors

what part of my post didnt you dicklovers understand?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 22:32:49 |Display all floors

Racism

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.