Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-27 14:02:08 |Display all floors

Reply: WOW

hehe, I almost fell off from my chair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-27 14:22:38 |Display all floors

Re: WOW

酹蛋 wrote: "whats the world coming to?"

Well, no need to worry. I have yet to see a Western woman with a Chinese guy. In 欧美 you can see many a Chinese girl with white guys, but never the opposite. In fact, the male Asians in 欧美 are very lonely and frustrated, complaining about the continued "white imperialism", saying that the white guys dating Asian females are "incestuous" and just want to show off with their "multi-cultural mascots".

Of course, when we white dudes have taken all the available Asian kittens, there's nothing left for the Asian limbies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-27 14:39:17 |Display all floors

lanzai

You can not gain sense of achievement if you don't take any opportunity insulting Chinese men, can you?

You dodged my question in another thread where you acclaimed the sick Japanese AV culture while badmouthing Chinese men as usual.

Go back to that thread and answer my question, please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-27 14:45:18 |Display all floors

you're not exactly one

for answering questions yourself are you.

unless it's stubby of course. 'oh master, how high?'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 00:06:35 |Display all floors

so...answer me this?

Why is it that chinese men dont go for western women?  I have a man in china that I find very facinating and interesting.  I have wanted to get to know someone there for awhile now. Are these men so culturally different that they dont enjoy western women?  Only being attracted to their own race?  Personally, I have been to shy about it to let him know my interest because I dont want to be rejected. But now that I read, from you all that chinese men dont go with western women it is even more frightening.  Is it frowned upon there?   or maybe he would be mocked by his friends?  I guess I just dont see the stigma over here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.