Author: pizzafille

you girls wanna hit on white guys???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-27 13:27:53 |Display all floors

to bedroses

1)i said im a virgin...becoz some bytches said...they hope i got sex disease..............they are not even human to curse like that.

2)this is bbs...no one who know am i (only a friend of mine) so i can say what I wan't...isn't it? dare you do the same ;)

3)I never say im a virgin to others in real life....do you think it's a thing need to talk about in real life? it's not, only in cyber world...people are so bored so that want to talk about it...so do you , aren't you?

4)Do you think I don't understand my name? I think people name themsevles but don't know the meaning are stupid. 'Fille' is a french word means "girl".......btw im not an old female, im young so Im not an old virgin........it's so easy to lose but so hard to keep it, right? you are a woman, you should now it....................don't laught so hard like that behind the screen....becoz do you think you are smarter? none is smart, all are dumb.........no one can be exceptional.

5)my friend doesn't like this forum, and so do I..........i should listen to his word earlier, i just didn't realize it...but i realize it now.....i should listen to a lot of things................get fed of this forum, and u guys have fun, keep dumping poop into it...........this is really a big toliet here.

ciao ciao
hehehehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.