Author: pizzafille

you girls wanna hit on white guys???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-25 23:03:34 |Display all floors

Hahhaa

FLR public toilet pizzawhore plays a "virgin" who hits on white trash in pickup joints?

Sounds to me like santa maria plays a street hooker.

O Madona!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 10:14:26 |Display all floors

pizafille, you are like your name-

Cheesy!
Don't want to be too catty.
No more waste of my time on you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 21:40:49 |Display all floors

don't get into a fire

hum cute beautiful ?
ho~~~ don't forget european guys' sense of beauty are much different from the chinese.
Why ? pizzapillow ? why you should think like that ? why the girls set a post like find a native speaker of germen , french,english... you should think like that ? hum... maybe you are the one who have done like that ? i suppose so .. : P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 22:26:26 |Display all floors

to bedroses

nope, i have never put an advertisement looking for any guy, neither chinese guys nor westerner guys....i look down upon that action

Don't play to be mean...pretty is pretty, ugly is ugly LOL...who matter what color of your daddie has

wa ha ha, wa ha ha

you crazy jealous? ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 22:28:18 |Display all floors

to holidays

who ask you waste your time on me? i think you would very like to put your time on me.........im on holiday this whole month..im chilling out...maybe you spare your precious free time off work and staring at screen and wanna rise an argument here? big fun!

wa ha ha, wa ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 22:31:14 |Display all floors

to xiaolifeidao

Nope...im not a public toliet...but i do know you are a public toliet sucking all of shyts here. Im not only picked up by white guys, also chinese guys...i just give advice to those deserpate girls who wanna seek white guys.....is that annoying to you? non of your biz!

in terms of street hooker...i think they look hot...seriously speaking ;) but im not

wa ha ha, wa ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 22:35:07 |Display all floors

to ifeelcold

why feel ashame to be not a virgin? there are a lot of girls at my age are not virgin...it's the nowadays' fact....in terms of me, im just stating the truth....the term 'virgin' i use refer to not yet have sex.......so im a virgin...but i know everything that I should know of being a girl at my age

you are so conservative?....chinese people think 'open minded' means free sex? what ridiculous thing it is.  ..guess everything in china has been twisted by "people eat people culture"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.