Author: pizzafille

you girls wanna hit on white guys???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-25 09:23:59 |Display all floors

Shenzhen isnt China, they are western whores

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 16:54:07 |Display all floors

o yeh

hmm, you go to club often? how come you know it so well ;)

To have a nice conversation? ...that's everytime my female friend try to do...yeah, i don't sharp ears, so always can't stand those people keep talking and talking......if u wanna talk..go to bars not clubs!

to have a few drinks?.....is it too expensive? we are girls, don't need to worry about it becoz guys pay! you need to find someone to shout for you....if no one shouts for you...that's pity!

to get to know interesting new people?...oh yeah, we do meet some....unluckily...they went back to some other planets the following days.

to dosome exercise like dance? ...yup, the club i like..not very crowded, i have seen really crowded club...are those people all go for sex? wow if that' s true as you guys said....chinese are the biggest sex consumers! haha

yup, you said it...we are young, we are still not as mature as you OLD WOMAN...do everything related to sex and using your body as tool to get everything....we just think things in simply way...is that affend you?

yes , this  has nothing to do with sex....all are fore play and stop at that pot! hehe

wa ha ha, wa ha ha

btw.....im not talking about shenzhen....shenzhen is a totally messy place...southern part of china is really a bit ruless!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 17:37:10 |Display all floors

errr

Me goes back to cup of coffee number 2, i am not a woman, and yes i do still go to the club in Shenzhen?

Failed experiments FFS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 18:31:00 |Display all floors

More than HIV to concern with.

Introduction to Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

HIV and AIDS Human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, is a virus that attacks the immune system resulting in Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, or AIDS.

Chancroid A treatable bacterial infection that causes painful sores.

Chlamydia A bacterial infection that often causes no symptoms but can have serious consequences, such as infertility, if not treated.

Crabs Also known as pediculosis pubis, crabs are parasites or bugs that live on the pubic hair in the genital area.

Gonorrhea A treatable bacterial infection of the penis, vagina, or anus that causes pain or aburning feeling as well as a pus-like discharge. Also known as "the clap."

Hepatitis A disease that affects the liver. There are more than four types.

Hepatitis A and B have vaccines available to prevent infection.

Herpes Genital herpes is a recurrent skin condition that can cause skin irritations in the genital region (anus, vagina, penis).

Human Papillomavirus / Genital Warts Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a virus that affects the skin in the genital area, as well as a female's cervix. Depending on the type of HPV involved, symptoms can be in the form of wart-like growths, or abnormal cell changes.  

Molluscum Contagiosum Molluscum Contagiosum is a skin disease that is caused by a virus, usually causing lesions or bumps.

Nongonococcal Urethritis (NGU) Nongonococcal urethritis (or NGU) is a treatable bacterial infection of the urethra (the tube within the penis), often times associated with chlamydia.

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease An infection of the female reproductive organs by chlamydia, gonorrhea, or other bacteria. Also known as PID.
Scabies Scabies is a treatable skin disease that is caused by a parasite.  

Syphilis A treatable bacterial infection that can spread throughout the body and affect the heart, brain, nerves if not treated. Also known as "syph."

Vaginitis
Caused by different germs including yeast and trichomoniasis, vaginitis is an infection of the vagina resulting in itching, burning, vaginal discharge, and an odd odor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 18:32:55 |Display all floors

yes poor yankee

thank you for your warning.

pizzafille is in fact infected with all STDs you listed in the above post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 22:51:46 |Display all floors

poor openaccount

im pizzafille...and im a virgin....may i ask how can i get all those diseases...............shut up your mouth slutty bytch!

wa ha ha, wa ha ha

under the bule sky, winky

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 22:58:49 |Display all floors

pizzafille

From the tones of your above posts, I don't think you are a virgin.

Does it bring shame to you that you are not a virgin?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.