Author: pizzafille

you girls wanna hit on white guys???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-24 21:04:02 |Display all floors

that's interesting

girls wanna hit on guys = having sex with guys? what do you old women and nasty men thinking of this thing? UH HUN.....get lost, you old dirty minded nanny and daddy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-24 21:15:28 |Display all floors

good point

i don't approach girls. usually no need, especially in a club as there's so many.

Especially in shenzhen, I actually know one such place like this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-24 23:01:53 |Display all floors

you certainly dont 'hit-on" anyone for marriage

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-24 23:04:03 |Display all floors

hmmm...ok

Let's see all the girls i met in Shenzhen, were'nt serious about marriage or even a relationship, all wanted to just have fun? Go figure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-24 23:29:07 |Display all floors

still sounds stupid!

i wanna have fun...all young people at my age wanna have fun don't wanna live in boringism theory!.....but having fun is going out to do interesting things that you feel like to do....it's not having sex...what's wrong with you people? only thinking of having sex....we are talking about having fun not having sex....stupid stuckup headed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 05:24:25 |Display all floors

Re: still sounds stupid

Girl, you crack me up!
You think going out to night club at Saturday night has nothing to do with having sex. Ah, what planet you are from?
Maybe I can try harder to list a few reasons that might have nothing to do with sex:
To have a nice conversation?.................No, too loud.
To have a few drink?................................No, too expansive.
To get to know interesting new people?.............No, too dark.
To do some exercise like dance?.....................No, too crowded.
Well maybe I just LIKE to go places like that but I can't tell why. I can dance the way I like on the floor. It relax my mind and body. Maybe a few drinks can really help me intone with the music. I enjoyed people looking at my dance in the flashy crowded dark place. When I got tired, I can sit on a bar chair to fix my eyes on the attractive bodies and faces around me....
Oh come on! Is this to have everything to do with sex or not!
Girl, don't be ashamed of what you really want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 05:32:11 |Display all floors

it is natural to go out

It is natural to dance , drink, have good time while you are young, dont so much worry about sex, just have fun, once your old you cant do that kind of life anymore....I am almost 30 so advise you have fun know you are young!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.