Views: 7285|Replies: 14

Why do beautiful Chinese woman in America go out with... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-11 12:53:11 |Display all floors
After bieng on these forums for a couple of months, I see that Chinese woman don't like Blacks or Latinos.

But someone please expain the following to me.

For the past 8 months since I moved to Los Angeles all the Chinese woman I have seen dating Non Chinese go out with only White significantly older, overweight, bald guys or geeky, scrawny, ugly white guys.

I NEVER EVER saw a Chinese girl go out with a white average (not hot) looking guy that's her age.

Can someone please explain this pheonomina to me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 13:22:58 |Display all floors

that's horrible

what do those chinese womem look into men???? old with fallen teeth? bald skinhead no hair? geeky with stupid behaviour? ugly !??

Pls don't joke here.....Im a girl I can't understand that would happen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 13:29:27 |Display all floors

That's why I posted here.

So someone can explain this behavior to me?

I should make things alittle more clear.

For the old guys, its not like they 70 years old. The Chinese girl would be 20 and the guys would be in their 40 and 50's. Most of them are NOT completely bald, but they are getting there.

And as for the geeks, geeks are NOT stupid. They are just not much to look at.

Its like a hot guy going out with a less than average looking girl that he can do better than.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 13:43:54 |Display all floors

I've seen lots of Chinese women with African Americans in Philadelphia

Don't know why its different in LA.

Perhaps it's plastic!   LA is plastic and the girls are going after some plastic (not mention cold hard cash).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 15:51:59 |Display all floors

Hong Kong perspective

Well, it isn't the case in Hong Kong. Here, Chinese girls are picky. Good-looking girls date or marry good-looking guys, westerners or Chinese.

Here, it's the Thai and Filipino girls who date/marry the overweight, older, ugly white guys (and that has a lot to do with wanting to escape the poverty of their homeland).

These girls in LA. I wonder if they're ABCs (American-Born Chinese) or mainland Chinese mail-order brides.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 16:44:34 |Display all floors

Here is what I took notice of

ABC go out with the geeky type.

While those from China go out with the older type.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-11 17:14:22 |Display all floors

those Chinese girls you mentioned never bother to read what we are talking about

while we onlookers read their minds with our own interpretation, it looks funny

I dont know why they hang out with elder guys, they like it, so they do it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.