Author: dear_charles

We send our condolences to the British in London for their loss this morning due [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-8 06:27:26 |Display all floors

BLACK OCTOBER was made into a movie in which the French's uprising vs Brit in 19

BLACK OCTOBER WAS THE INFAMOUS OCTOBER, 1970 FRENCH PARA-MILTIARY GROUP IN QUEBEC UPRISING AGAINST THE BRITISH.

It was made into a movie and was a bloody French against British playout
in N. America in Quebec. As today the dust has not settled in Quebec and the French national still called for independence from the british !

Anything can happen and any group can execute this !

Anti-globalization group has grown into a para-military group from Seattle, to Quebec City to Italy in which one demonstrator was shot to death by the italian police.

No group should be ruled out.

The Muslims in Kazakhstan on the western part of CHINA is over 52%.

That's why the President of Kazakhstan moved the capital from the eastern part of the country Almaty to Astana  in 1996 (?)because there is a large  concentration of the Muslims in and around Almaty.

Our President Hu just left Kazakhstan which is an oil rich country in the old Soviet Union and CHINA is building a pipeline connecting with Kazakhstan !

Anything can happen in the western part of CHINA in which there are a large population of Muslims !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 06:38:31 |Display all floors

Two unexploded bombs are found and all bombs are set off by timer !

The British Police confirmed a very small group of terrorists used "timer" to set up the bombs and I will update you all the report coming out from the British Police !!

It is not suicide bombers and still there is no confirmed report of Muslims are responsible !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 07:09:47 |Display all floors

Dear Charles

Your claim to being a retired Army Intelligence Officer is made quite ludicrous by your assertion that an attack of this magnitude could be planned and orchestrated in less than 24 hours as retaliation for the French losing the hosting rights to the Olympics. Your post actually reads quite well apart from that, why do you feel the need to validate your views by claiming to be something you are not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 08:35:43 |Display all floors

Umagnamon, No group should be excluded including any anti-globalization terroris

You forgot I was at the Nashville International Airport ready to take an international flight through O'Hare Chicago International Airport on April 19, 1995 9:30 a.m.

The news media were  finger-pointing at the Muslim fundamentals who were responsible for the bombing of OK Federal Building and  FBI even claimed to have arrested a Pakistani terrorist at O'hare Chicago International Airport. As it turned out, it was an disgruntled American called Timothy McVeigh that set off the bomb and killed 168 people !

An American that killed those innocent people.

Furthermore, the 1996 Atlanta Olympics Games which I attended that night had over thousands and thousands  of police, both uniform and plain clothes , Federal, Local, State and Special Forces.

But once again, the bomber was able to leave the bomb in the backpack at the tower , walked away and set off the bomb. FBI arrested Jewel, a private security guard which eventually had to release him. The real bomber was an anti-abortionist !!! He had his own agenda of anti-abortion ! Who will believe an anti-abortion nut would bomb the Olympics Park at Atlanta !!!

So as in this case, what I am saying is DO NOT RULE  ANY GROUP OUT!

There were only 3 subway stations bombings and one double deck bombing  and took well over 1 hour to execute. Any small terrorist group could have plan and execute this in less than 24 hours if they are determined to show the world what they can do !!!

I am not saying any ultra-national French para-military group will execute this, but do not rule them out !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 08:57:00 |Display all floors

The last time Paris hosted the Olympics Games was in 1900 and was a side-show!

The French Government siezed the IOC Paris Committee in 1900 due to concurrent World Fair in Paris.

So Paris really never really hosted any Olympics Games at all.

The Paris 1900 Olympics Games was only a side-show for the World Fair also held during the summer in 1900.

All the Paris Olympics Games was a joke to attract people to go to see the World Fair.

Is it fair to award the 2012 Olympics Games to London ? NO

Paris, France had actually NEVER host an Olympics Game in two centuries !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 09:17:23 |Display all floors

a new low

You have sunk to a new low.

How dare YOU yes YOU cast aspersions on what has happened.

YOU who promoted terror against the west on these forums while living in the USA.

YOU who condemned whites for abusing chinese women in your CHINA while living in the US.

YOU know what dickhead I am going to go back to China just to annoy the hell out of guys like you who hate the west but live there and criticize it. Your girls are lovely, i will enjoy........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-8 09:17:55 |Display all floors

a new low

You have sunk to a new low.

How dare YOU yes YOU cast aspersions on what has happened.

YOU who promoted terror against the west on these forums while living in the USA.

YOU who condemned whites for abusing chinese women in your CHINA while living in the US.

YOU know what dickhead I am going to go back to China just to annoy the hell out of guys like you who hate the west but live there and criticize it. Your girls are lovely, i will enjoy........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.