Author: cooldaney

Do anybody believe net-love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-15 19:39:16 |Display all floors

i have to believe

my cousin 's sister has married with her net love once she graduated . so i have to believe`````````````````

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-15 19:43:42 |Display all floors

yes

my cousin 's sister has married with her net-love once she graduated form university last year ~~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-16 12:47:40 |Display all floors

bless the poor guy good fortune

Internet provides us with a wonderful space to get acquainted with strangers in an easy way, develop friendship when common interests found, further promote the relationship into a net-love, in which the couple enjoy fantastic experience one after another while being free of burdening any of consequences likely arising in real life. What I said above are on the grounds of my romantic experiences in the past months. I happened on a girl here, some hot chats brought us two closer and closer, an online world travel plan symbolized the new height of our relation has reached. However, Julia has disappeared on the half way of the travel while Romeo is still standing around, will he be lucky enough to wait for the next comer to go on with the trip with him in no time?  Bless him good fortune.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 13:50:11 |Display all floors

net love

I believe!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.