Author: xiaolifeidao

Subjugated Sisters [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-29 15:18:43 |Display all floors

re: Subjugated Sisters

its   NOT    true that asian men can't get whites or others.  not true.

my friend's cousin in ny, ny, an asian man, is married to a jewish (some may not consider jewish white) lawyer as he is a real medical doctor himself

another chinese friend's 2 brothers all married white women in sydney, australia

another chinese friend's uncle married a white woman when he turned 50

but there seem to be one thing in common for those asian men, i happened to know about, who married whites that is they are all either highly educated professionals or from well-to-do families

another thing is those asian men are all native english speakers who are not like the "traditional chinese men" portrayed by the movies

there could be exceptions, but thats some of what i know

regarding the white women they married, i have seen pics, they come in all shapes and sizes...so i am not going to comment on them because can't generalize them all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 15:42:04 |Display all floors

Understandable but misdirected

To be honest, I like your culture posts, such as the Zhongshan Kingdom, etc. you are really trying to bring your culture here and it's educating and entertaining. On the other hand frustration, rage and anger are apparent in most of your posts.

You have good reasons and I agree with you that many Westerners are looking for easy girls in the East. The question is, why do Chinese girls tend to prefer foreigners over Asians? I think, that many of them think of financial benefits (not all though), some of them have the perception that Caucasians are more handsome/beautiful (there the media is to blame; how many white faces you see in China TV commercials???) and the most important reason is that Asian women feel, that they can have relationship based on respect, equality and passion with a Western guy.

I know a lot of girls who are afraid of dating with Chinese. The question in their head is always: If this relationship gets serious and if we marry; how will he treat me? Will I become the housewive and mother or can I continue my career? After I give birth to his child, will I still be of interest to him, or will he cheat with a younger girl, while I take care of his child? And if he has an affair, will he still want to keep the relationship with me?

These questions many of Chinese women of today ask themselves and they dread the answers. They are forced into roles, which are unbearable for them and they are not willing to accept it. So, they turn to the Westerners, who they think will treat them right, let them escape from their traditional role and who will cherish the relation they have. (Not all Westerners are like that)

So the solution for the Asian guys is to start respecting your women, let them express themselves, don't put pressure about a child on them, let them develop their careers, treat them as equal partners, learn that your satisfaction is not as important as hers, and DON'T cheat on her.. Then you should be able to score. After all you have "home advantage" you are from the same cultural background.

It will take some time to change the perception of Asian women towards Asians, but I think sooner or later some of them will turn back to their roots.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 11:27:39 |Display all floors

its unheard of that a white woman marry a chinese teacher or a busboy

white/jewish women's choice of asian mates is something chinese women perhaps need to learn from, maybe hmm ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 12:57:17 |Display all floors

nexus949

You are very intelligent and absolutely are correct from what you posted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 13:06:56 |Display all floors

'''I know a lot of girls who are afraid of dating with Chinese. The question in their head is always: If this relationship gets serious and if we marry; how will he treat me? Will I become the housewive and mother or can I continue my career? After I give birth to his child, will I still be of interest to him, or will he cheat with a younger girl, while I take care of his child? And if he has an affair, will he still want to keep the relationship with me?'''

So Chinese men must be evil right? otherwise would you estimate how many Chinese men are like that or most of them are?
The girls are just too young and ignorant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 15:47:38 |Display all floors

Racist pig nexus949

"I know a lot of girls who are afraid of dating with Chinese."

I also know a lot of girls who are afraid of dating gweilos -- so what?

On what studies did you conclude that Chinese men treat women worse than you pants-dropping, crusading kind?

Please take your pointy head out of your lower orifice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 15:52:29 |Display all floors

loveseneca

I believe that crusading, holier-than-thou bigot has never lived in China.

Gender equality has been implemented with zeal for long in modern China.

The ignorant bigot apparently has no knowledge of.

Unlike the so-called "Chinese American," CLWong, who authored the top post, Chinese males in China are not brainwashed day in and day out by the waspy propaganda. Frustrated?? Never. Maybe only in the porky dreams of the racist ignoramus nexus949.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.